• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Anyone willing to do a trade so I can evolve my seadra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
As title says is what I'm looking for, so if anyone is willing to help me evolve my seadra my in game name GamingPlus. Message me when you're able to trade cause my Timezones is EST.

Years
As title says is what I'm looking for, so if anyone is willing to help me evolve my seadra my in game name GamingPlus. Message me when you're able to trade cause my Timezones is EST.

Hi, I can help out if you still need it! Just PM me. =)

I've also moved this over to Trade Corner, since Trade Shops is for people who are hosting their own trading shops involving multiple Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
I can help you with your trade, looking to evolve my dusclops as well :) still interested?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I am also looking to trade for a kingdra. I have a steadfast holding the dragon scale. Just need someone to trade it back to me.

Or if anyone is willing to touch trade me a Kingdra. Either way works.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
I can help as I have at least a couple that needs trading to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back