• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] "Not your Ho-Oh No Mo" Seeking Ho-Oh's (& Specific Aprimons, check latest comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Would happily do this. ^^ I may be available sometime tomorrow evening, or all day Tuesday if that works with you.

It should be okay depending on your Timezone! Monday evening suits me, but I'm EDT. What about you?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm CT. ^^ will be available for the rest of the night.

Ooh good, I was just heading to bed, I'll connect to Festival Plaza now if that suits you :)

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • I have several Ho-Oh and a level ball Mankey.
    Interested in your OCT2014 Diance...and do all your GF events have the English tag or do you have different languages on some?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Are you offering more than one? Not asking for more, just confused by the plural Ho-Ohs. xD Also, are you able to clone?

Well, Ho-Ohs in that I have several to pick from...whether you'd want a shiny or not. :P

Yes, I can clone.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • If you don't mind cloning the Diancie then, I will just take the mankey. ^^

Alright, yeah, I can do that.
    I won't be able to trade tonight. No time for that today.
    If you're around tomorrow, I think I should be able to do it then if that's alright.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • I'll be around for the rest of the night, so hopefully I catch you on sometime tonight.

Apologies about not being able to get on last night, had to dog sit for my friend who is having his child tonight/tomorrow suddenly. ^^ I will try to get in touch with you once I am free. Unless you are free within the next half an hour randomly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back