• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] "Not your Ho-Oh No Mo" Seeking Ho-Oh's (& Specific Aprimons, check latest comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years

I am starting up a collection of my favorite legendary, Ho-Oh, trying to get ones that are events, different builds, different OT's, nature's/ablities/Poke Ball's, etc. Don't know if I have anything in particular that you would be interested in, but here is what I have! ^^ I am interested in one of EACH of your Ho-oh's the events, shinies, etc, any and all are welcomed! (besides hacks)

Haves: (If OT isn't next to it, caught by me)

Spoiler:

If don't have gender, not available, if no ball, is in an Event Ball. All should be untouched. ^^ Thank you for checking this out, no worries if you don't find anything of interest.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I think I have one in a dreamball lying in my Pokebank with its HA, could clone you one for free if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back