• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lure Modules

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lures have seemingly gone from being an excessively popular feature of GO to being seldom used even by the highest level players which I personally think is a big shame for such a cool event. Do you still use lures yourself? Do you even still bother trecking over to lures that other people have set up? What changes do you think should be made to Lure Modules in order to make them more appealing to spend coins on again?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Where I work, we can access 2 Pokéstop, and theres a park right beside our offices with good spawns and Pokéstops. Lures are less popular than it was, sure, but I see one or two being used at least everyday around my office or in the park! I want to buy some, but when I'm the one putting a lure, nothing good spawns :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think the "nothing good spawns" thing is definitely the most common complaint and it's definitely one that I share paha. Do you think it would actually be a good idea to increase the rare spawns from lures, though? Or perhaps introduce a 'lure-exclusive' Pokémon like Combee could be in future generations to make them more appealing to use?

Years
  • I don't think they would need to bring in super rare or exclusive pokemon, but would be nice if they didn't produce super common pokemon like Pidgey and Rattata - would be neat if both lures and incense were somewhat dynamic and brought in pokemon (of any rarity) that don't commonly appear in that area

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    NOW is the time to use these things. We now get double XP, double candy and double stardust.

Lures shine during an event like this.

Back