• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS Overworld Sprite in FR Style

Are you using this resource?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I edited the Poke Kid sprite from a previous submission a bit. It bothered me that the suit didn't include a tail lol, and I also made a few other tweaks and minor edits while I was at it.

I haven't had to work within a color palette limitation for quite some time now. I forgot how hard it can be!

cbDCFa4.png

great work fixing up the poke kid! also awesome twins overworlds

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    great work fixing up the poke kid! also awesome twins overworlds

Thanks! I shared this directly with Delta231, but I forgot to post it here. I made the female HGSS psychic a little while ago:

GsUZNhE.png

At Delta231's request I also edited the color palette of the previously submitted male HGSS psychic to match:

5Ak8IOH.png

Attachments

• PsychicF_DPHGSS_OW-01.png
      PsychicF_DPHGSS_OW-01.png
      833 bytes · Views: 16
    • PsychicM_DPHGSS_OW-01.png
      PsychicM_DPHGSS_OW-01.png
      823 bytes · Views: 15
    Last edited:

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Thanks! I shared this directly with Delta231, but I forgot to post it here. I made the female HGSS psychic a little while ago:

GsUZNhE.png

At Delta231's request I also edited the color palette of the previously submitted male HGSS psychic to match:

5Ak8IOH.png

Thanks and also sorry for reply late. I have being busy with life and I will continue working on this project once again in March 2020. There are around 30 OWs more left.

Made this one in my free time.

HGSS Nurse Joy in FR Style
    ddjz4zp-b053624d-1aa5-42ee-8a73-582abcf0d4e5.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I had lost motivation to do it because of not getting much attention and distracted by a lot of things. I will be using some of your OWs if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all. Many of them need a bit of editing to get them down to 16 colors.

Years
  • Omg this is great. Finally a Riley sprite. I did edit the DPPT Riley sprite to look like Sir Aaron which took me forever to do and I was really annoyed when I found out I couldn't import it into fire red... -_-
    I was so disappointed and demotivated to do it again... you're a life saver... thank you.

And thanks to OP. I may use these in the future .

Anyone know if there's any decent spriting apps for android?

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Well, guys, I am back now I am looking for people who can help me to finish this project as I have a lot of things in my hand.

Back