• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Pokemon Rocket Science missing pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    Hello all,
    I hope I'm in the right thread.
    I'm going through my second playthrough of Pokemon Rocket Science trying tp catch all pokemon and steal all 100.
    The only pokemon I haven't caught are: Shellder, Staryu, Lapras and Kabuto (Dome Fossil). Any idea where they could be?
    I'm making a steal guide and have found 99 of 100 pokemon you can steal. (On my fist playtheough, I got all 100, so now that I'm tracking it, I would miss one :\)...

Years
  • Hey caminopreacher, unfortunately I don't have the answer for you, since we only deal with official Pokemon games in the Pokemon Gaming Central board. I can direct you to the Rocket Science thread in our ROM hack board (which I see you've found in the past), but the creator hasn't posted any updates in that thread for over 2 years now, so there's no guarantee you'll get an answer. Sorry we couldn't help you more!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back