• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Hi i'm new here. Can someone Please help me through this huge website?

Years
  • Hi Ben! What do you need help with? You can ask us anytime, though the site is quite self explanatory too! You basically scroll to find a place you're interested in (if you're a video games fan you can post in Video Games, if you want to talk about Sword & Shield you can check out the Sword & Shield forum, etc) so it's only a matter of time before you adjust. I'm around to help whenever too. See you. <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah! Like everyone said, please feel free to ask any questions you mights have! Or contact any staff member for the section you're lost in and they'll give you a hand with navigating it. I promise we don't bite! :)

Back