• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Enigma - Chapter One Released Now

Years
  • pokemon-23-logo-png-transparent-4.png

Pokémon Enigma
    Chapter One, Shadows Revealed

q-mark.png

About The Game

Pokémon Enigma is an RPG XP Game, set to be released through various chapters of the game.
    The game will take you through the tropical island group of Serbor, and will introduce new aspects
    to gameplay, the battle system, and more. Pokémon Enigma is, and always will be a free fan game.
    The game will be available primarily for Windows, but a Mac Version will be worked on additionally.

boook.png

Story

Several months after moving to the tropical island chain of Serbor, you have a new and exciting
    opportunity to be an assistant to Professor Willow. Go on jobs and quests for him!
    Learn the dark history and secrets of Serbor, fight against villains attempting to overturn the balance,
    discover who you are, as a player, and team up with your friends!
    Can you handle it?

Your journey will take you throughout the islands, where you will fight against two different groups,
    all with unique goals, and methods of achieving them. The organizations are as follows:

The Primal Order

Once a mighty force now diminished in numbers after the fall of their leader, six years ago. The
    remaining grunts have been pushed into hiding, biding their time, desperately attempting
    to revive their ruler, and become the high and mighty army they were years ago, resuming their
    course in history. Reviving their leader is only a slight setback for this dedicated group, for they have
    their eyes set on a much bigger prize.

The Black Hand

A group of odd strangers wearing cloaks. There seems to be a sort of mindless, vacuous feel to them.
    Hiding in the shadows, they act silently, bending the playing board, all in their favor. Morgana, the leader,
    who was shunned from society for acting on self-discovered ideals, now gathers followers, through any
    means necessary, set on getting her revenge on society, plunging it into a permanent chaos.

These two aren't the only baddies you'll fight, but they are the main ones.

phone2.png

Screenshots

Naturally, screenshots are bound to change, so what you see here is most likely not the final product.
    More polishing will be put into the game, these are merely to show you some of the current progress.

collage.png

faq.png

Features

Pokemon Enigma has many unique features included within the game. You can read about them here.

A unique, branching story:
    Make difficult choices as the player, which result in varied endings! Your choices will determine how well characters like you, open up hidden paths and change the story.
    Character Customization:
    Change your hat, hair, eye color, shirt, shorts to whatever you'd like! Make your character you... or don't!
    Over 90 Custom Moves:
    New moves have been added, giving new strategies and ways to battle!
    New Mega Evolutions and Alternate Forms:
    New Pokemon can unlock their hidden potential, or even have new typings in Serbor! Can you find them all!
    Large Areas To Explore:
    Explore largescale routes and towns, where exploration is largely encouraged!

dl.png

Download

Chapter One:
    https://mega.nz/file/3yJTHKKQ#zF9Z8hEeJwbI4_piAP8d4ea7Llg3bS0jzxRH5HxsjRM

faq.png

FAQ?

No current questions, but if there are, they'll be posted here.

Discord

Check out our Discord here. I can ping you with releases and updates. We also have events
    and some off topics.

https://discord.gg/YQV9QCc9zq

Credits

Naturally, I didn't create every asset within the game, and of course I had some help. Within the spoiler
    you can see the names of everyone who helped in some way. Thank you so much!

If you notice me using an asset you created, and are not on the list, I apologize! Please reach out to me,
    and I will make the change as fast as possible!

*Credits are what I currently have and will be updated once more with the release.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • The game looks good. I have an request for u

Really it looks better than mine i am creating. good luck for making the game!

Which tilesets u have used

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • The game looks good. I have an request for u

Really it looks better than mine i am creating. good luck for making the game!

Which tilesets u have used

Some tilesets are from the-Red-eX, Magiscarf, some HGSS and DPP tile rips, and PkmnAlexandrite to name a few. All of the art (including tilesets) used can be seen in the main post, under credits.
    And thanks for the kind words!

The screenshots and everything are awesome!
    I'm so looking forward to the release!

Thanks Raion! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2021
    Wow the game looks stunning can't wait. Good luck with the rest of the development.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Didn't know you made a thread on here. Awesome! I know I'm part of helping out with some stuff on there but still, I am really excited for this to come out! 😁

Years
  • Meet the Rivals!

As you journey through Serbor you'll encounter your two rivals, Brady and Emma! Both of them
    will help you on your journey, as they both work for Professor Willow as well!

trainer310.png

Brady Silver, alongside his partner, Goomy, have always dreamed of challenging the league.
    He can be a bit boastful and over the top, but he won't let anything come in between him and his friends.

trainer311.png

Emma Lawrence is often kindhearted, and caring, but often too shy to show it. Stepping out of her
    own comfort zone is difficult, and unlikely to happen, but she has always been a wonderful battler.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    The story seems very intriguing and your use of the tileset is well done. This game looks beautiful and very promising, can't wait to play!

Back