• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IV's character dump of nonsensical idea's

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • This is where I dump all my creations I've come up with and pestered gimmepie with endlessly. Do not expect sanity, for there is none to be found in my mind.

Obligatory trigger warning ensues for every single character I come up with, just in case.

Lyra

Lyra basically existed cause i took inspiration from some video game characters + my own ideas.

Lyra is a fairly tall dark brown haired lass who has been dealt a pretty garbage hand in her early childhood (She hates talking about it, even if someone makes the slightest mention it's met with aggression). At first glance she seems easily upset over the slightest of things and has a short temper, although if you get ever on her good side then you would not have to worry about anyone bothering you... ever.

More characters are on the way slowly... also more info on existing ones to come aswell... I'm 99% sure I'm forgetting something but my brain does not want to cooperate right now.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • wow i actually managed to post another character... a welcome suprise to be sure

Shay

Shay is a bit of a joker. He likes to take the piss out of life and makes jokes left right and centre. This carefree attitude got the attention of Lyra, who is jealous of the fact Shay can find enjoyment in the smallest of things while she only sees the negatives of life due to her past, albeit that she does not want to show that she is jealous of Shay. However when it comes to battles, Shay is as cocky as it gets. Shay prefers Bug and Rock types, with his Golisopod being his most trusted partner.

Design wise Shay has black hair and brown-greenish eyes. He wears a yellow T-shirt, black pants and yellow sneakers. His right hand is wrapped in yellow bandages.

Back