• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] The best way to 100

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    So for anyone who wants to get their pokemon to 100 this is the best method I have found so far. You can battle the gym leaders once per day that alone will gain you a ton of exp then once you do this go to the elite four and keep battling them over and over. it is a grind but I was able to get at least ten pokemon including a legendary to 100

of course it also is a good way to make tons of cash while leveling up giving your pokemon the amulet coin as you train i get usually about a little over 100,000 from the elite four from one round with them all but make sure your pokemon are also holding the lucky egg as well.
    I just chose a pokemon to level up first then if they can't hold their own switch to a pokemon who has the amulet coin at least once per battle

It honestly didn't take as long as I expected

Back