• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Where To Get HG/SS Overworld Sparkle Animation?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I've been trying to find the sprites/frames/etc. of the little sparkle animation that happens in Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver when your following Pokémon pops out of their Pokéball in the overworld. I've checked Spriters Resource, but I couldn't find it there, nor did my Google searches provide any positive results. Does anyone know where to find frames for this animation, if that is possible?

Years
  • Not sure where to find it (and admittedly, can't visualise the animation you're talking about), but an option would be to just take screenshots of it whilst emulating HGSS. It'll be the correct resolution, you'll just have to blank out the graphics beneath it in Paint or something.

Back