• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • <3 Hey lovely people! I'm Lore, and i absolutely love these new pokemon games! Haven't played official games in since emerald, but i couldn't resist sword and shield! I've bought myself a shield copy for now. And i hope to have tons of fun with my fav pokemon!

Years
  • I love that the Switch has provided a platform for a lot of older fans to jump back in. Excited for your new journey moving forward, hope you have a chill experience here!

Years
  • Hi Lore, welcome! Glad you're enjoying the games ^^ Hope you stick around and post about them. 👍 I've got 70+ hours in Shield so far, shiny hunting now! What're you doing in yours?

Back