• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Section: Contribute to the Community ROM Hack!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Hi guys! We've got some exciting news for everyone! We have finally decided to get some hugely talented people together and create a Community ROM Hack! Right now we are voting on some important aspects and trying to gauge who is going to be able to contribute. Please come check it out if you're interested in helping, if not just watch this space as we try to bring you as good a ROM Hack as this community can create!

[LINK]

PureAxis

Conqueror of Knowledge, Enforcer of Order.
    Years
  • I don't know anything about scripting, mapping or spriting, but if possible, I'm willing to correct any grammatical mistakes in English and be a beta tester.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yes, a ROM Hack of Pokémon FireRed. You should go check out the ROM Hacking section(s) for more information on ROM Hacks!

I don't know anything about scripting, mapping or spriting, but if possible, I'm willing to correct any grammatical mistakes in English and be a beta tester.
    We are currently taking applications if you head over to the thread!

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • This is a great project and I hope it gets as many participants as it deserves. Even for those who aren't ROM hackers, you can still contribute other resources such as art, ideas, suggestions, testing help and general support. Experience in game development/design, writing, art, working in groups and being a fan of the Pokemon games are all useful traits!

It's an excellent opportunity to meet other people in the community and I'm happy to see Harry and Lost finally pick this project off of the concept stages :)

Good luck guys!

Years
  • A hack created by poke- community its going to be good no no its going to be very very best. I hope this hack will have more feature than any other hack. I don't know anything but i want to help this project.

Back