• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Bobs Burgers movie in the works, slated for 2020

Years
  • Do you think that the movie will be able to hold it's charm transitioning from television to the big screen?

Has any movie been able to do that? For me, no, not really. Movies made from shows are one part advertisement, one part victory lap. They don't have to be all that great, just good enough to get a curious person to see them and a fan to think it's not bad.

But cynicism aside I think it could be good, especially if it's something they've been planning and wanting to do for a while and not something the executives told them to do.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Has any movie been able to do that? For me, no, not really. Movies made from shows are one part advertisement, one part victory lap. They don't have to be all that great, just good enough to get a curious person to see them and a fan to think it's not bad.

But cynicism aside I think it could be good, especially if it's something they've been planning and wanting to do for a while and not something the executives told them to do.

True! And plus, it's slated for 2 1/2 years from now. That could be viewed good or bad based on what the popularity of the show will be like by then, but I think that would give them ample time to write a cohesive and good script for the movie.

Back