• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    I don?t know if this is the right place to ask or not but if not i am sorry , but here it goes , i am currently playing Pokemon victory Fire and i have a question i already post it on the hack thread but got no answer .
    what tool can i use to see where the creator have put the fishing rods in game and the place where can i get them ? thanks in advance and please answer .

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • If Advance Map + XSE doesn't work, then nothing will except asking the question to the Hack's creator or to the people who have already played it. There's also Youtube.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    thanks i have already trying using the advanced map but no luck i will try the advanced map +xse .
    edit every time i try to add the XSE to advanced map it says the program file does not exist or is not executable .

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • thanks i have already trying using the advanced map but no luck i will try the advanced map +xse .
    edit every time i try to add the XSE to advanced map it says the program file does not exist or is not executable .

Are you sure that you're selecting XSE's .exe file and not a compressed folder or something?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    Are you sure that you're selecting XSE's .exe file and not a compressed folder or something?

yes, when i Double click on it it opens the App to add scripts but when i try to add it to adv it gives me that error. i ges i have to use item modifier cheats and buy it from pokemart

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    yes, when i Double click on it it opens the App to add scripts but when i try to add it to adv it gives me that error. i ges i have to use item modifier cheats and buy it from pokemart

Well then no, you're not actually doing it the right way then, because it would work ;) You might have a corrupted copy of XSE.

Back