• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Original Dragon?

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
  • Something that is always brought up in both B/W and B/W 2 is that Zekrom and Reshiram used to be one ultimate dragon together and Kyurem is what was leftover after the split. Honestly I really only cared about Zekrom during Unova but I do wonder what this Pokemon looked like...

643.png
    644.png
    646.png

Do any of you have thoughts on this? Will this ever be revealed later in a revist to Unova or will Kyurem Black and Kyurem White be as close as this story will ever get?...

dnasplicers.png

646-b.png
    646-w.png

Years
  • This is how I imagine the original dragon: Take the half of black kyurem with the black wing, and take the half of white kyurem with the white wing.

I doubt we'll be seeing the official original dragon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    This is how I imagine the original dragon: Take the half of black kyurem with the black wing, and take the half of white kyurem with the white wing.

Maybe we will see it in the Generation 5 remakes. Who knows?

I really want to see this original dragon, and I wonder what the typing it will be. It could probably be a pure dragon type with an ability to boost 50% of its Electric, Fire, and Ice type moves.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • This is how I imagine the original dragon: Take the half of black kyurem with the black wing, and take the half of white kyurem with the white wing.

That's sorta what I imagined as well...

Hopefully not.

Maybe we will see it in the Generation 5 remakes. Who knows?

I really want to see this original dragon, and I wonder what the typing it will be. It could probably be a pure dragon type with an ability to boost 50% of its Electric, Fire, and Ice type moves.

That seems pretty broken but very fitting. XD

I think a big question is....what would the Original Dragon even be called?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    No idea what it would look like, but the original Tao Dragon is something I've wanted to see and use for a long time now, especially given the mystery of the God Stone. Hopefully some future game will let us.

I used to think that they wouldn't make it, it would have to be incredibly powerful (this thing defeated entire armies by itself), but with the advent of shit like Mega Rayquaza, clearly Game Freak is not too concerned about making stuff that's "too powerful".

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I would imagine it to have Kyurem's base shade, and the white and black parts from Zekrom and Reshiram turning grey because they merged completely for the colour scheme.

Ability would've been something like what Dhelmise have-- Except boasting Fire, Electric and Ice type moves, with the dragon being a pure-Dragon type.

Maybe we'll see it in the future if BWB2W2 ever gets a remake.

User19sq

No idea what it would look like, but the original Tao Dragon is something I've wanted to see and use for a long time now, especially given the mystery of the God Stone. Hopefully some future game will let us.

I used to think that they wouldn't make it, it would have to be incredibly powerful (this thing defeated entire armies by itself), but with the advent of **** like Mega Rayquaza, clearly Game Freak is not too concerned about making stuff that's "too powerful".

What if the God Stone is a different kind of stone? Like the red and blue orbs were? *Wink wink, nudge nudge*

I actually want this to happen badly. I'm sick of pondering what the all-American dragon once looked like.Kyurem needs to absorb 17 and 18 already so we can BATTURU!!!

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • No idea what it would look like, but the original Tao Dragon is something I've wanted to see and use for a long time now, especially given the mystery of the God Stone. Hopefully some future game will let us.

I used to think that they wouldn't make it, it would have to be incredibly powerful (this thing defeated entire armies by itself), but with the advent of shit like Mega Rayquaza, clearly Game Freak is not too concerned about making stuff that's "too powerful".

Yeah, after Mewtwo and Rayquaza I don't think a transformation like that should be a problem either.

I would imagine it to have Kyurem's base shade, and the white and black parts from Zekrom and Reshiram turning grey because they merged completely for the colour scheme.

Ability would've been something like what Dhelmise have-- Except boasting Fire, Electric and Ice type moves, with the dragon being a pure-Dragon type.

Maybe we'll see it in the future if BWB2W2 ever gets a remake.

Hopefully Unova gets the spotlight again, only having Kyurem B and W feels incomplete.

What if the God Stone is a different kind of stone? Like the red and blue orbs were? *Wink wink, nudge nudge*

I actually want this to happen badly. I'm sick of pondering what the all-American dragon once looked like.Kyurem needs to absorb 17 and 18 already so we can BATTURU!!!

Oh like the Primals?

Haha, I think their situation is more like the Tailed Beasts since they were already one to begin with. Plus we already have Cell thanks to Zygarde. : P

Back