• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Rock (Oct. 6 - 13)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I voted for all of the 6th/7th Gen ones due to their designs and concepts, but I did also vote all of the fossils and Tyranitar because well, it's popular.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • I voted for Roggenrola and Rockruff lines, but also Nihilego and "Other"...
    That "other" is Terrakion!

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Lets see....Lycanroc, Lycanroc, Lycanroc and uhhhh.....Lycanroc

My love for Midday Lycanroc, Rockruff and Dusk Lycanroc (when its eventually released) is neverending

I also threw votes to Onix and the Geodude line (cause OG Golem is awesome)

Years
  • I noticed how huge of a lead Rockruff's line has. Looks like the end of Tyranitar's run of always winning this type's round has come.

Years
  • Thank you to everyone for voting in our first week back here in the FPT!

In a (sort of) surprising poll, this one was a complete runaway, with newcomers Rockruff and Lycanroc pulling off nearly 20% more votes than any other competitor, and earning their first trip to the finale! Coming in second place were perennial Rock type favorites Larvitar, Pupitar, and Tyranitar, with Aron, Lairon, and Aggron placing in a distant third place.

The next round of polls will be up later today, so check back soon! And if you haven?t seen the Bug type poll results, be sure to check those out, too!

Back