• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    That's super awesome :) I'm on most of the time but so I'll catch u when I can. I've already added you and my FC is next to my name ;) I can't wait haha

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Can I take the USA Miltank and either shiny Aegislash or Cyndaquil.. surprise me!
    Oh no, I'm so terrible at surprises. @w@ Sounds good to me! I shall have them cloned and ready. Finding time to trade might be tricky though; my weekday times are being eaten up by events, and my weekend this week is Sun-Mon. You're in PST time yeah? Weekend might be better for you then. Let me know!

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • That's super awesome :) I'm on most of the time but so I'll catch u when I can. I've already added you and my FC is next to my name ;) I can't wait haha
    It's no problem at all, send me a message when you see me online :)
    Oh no, I'm so terrible at surprises. @w@ Sounds good to me! I shall have them cloned and ready. Finding time to trade might be tricky though; my weekday times are being eaten up by events, and my weekend this week is Sun-Mon. You're in PST time yeah? Weekend might be better for you then. Let me know!
    Thanks! I'm actually from the UK so I'm not PST, I believe I'm GMT. Basically 8 hours ahead of Pokecommunity time. I usually come on in the evenings for a while some time between 3 and 5pm PC time but I do come on sporadically at other times too, so just catch me when you can :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    It's no problem at all, send me a message when you see me online :)ď

Thanks! I'm actually from the UK so I'm not PST, I believe I'm GMT. Basically 8 hours ahead of Pokecommunity time. I usually come on in the evenings for a while some time between 3 and 5pm PC time but I do come on sporadically at other times too, so just catch me when you can :)

you available?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Thanks! I'm actually from the UK so I'm not PST, I believe I'm GMT. Basically 8 hours ahead of Pokecommunity time. I usually come on in the evenings for a while some time between 3 and 5pm PC time but I do come on sporadically at other times too, so just catch me when you can :)
    Ah okay, so I'm still 8-9 hours ahead of you. During that time frame I think I'm still working (I'm around at 6-10 PM my time) so the weekend will probably be best. It's unlikely we'll catch each other hence why specific time is better, but we can try. >w>

Years
  • I am interested in your Shiny Pawniard, I also have Whitney's Miltank, the 3 legendary birds event, GS event shiny Suicune and Entei and other events PM me and i can send you a list :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Ah okay, so I'm still 8-9 hours ahead of you. During that time frame I think I'm still working (I'm around at 6-10 PM my time) so the weekend will probably be best. It's unlikely we'll catch each other hence why specific time is better, but we can try. >w>
    I see, okay then we'll try at the weekend I suppose :)
    I am interested in your Shiny Pawniard, I also have Whitney's Miltank, the 3 legendary birds event, GS event shiny Suicune and Entei and other events PM me and i can send you a list :)
    Shiny Pawniard for shiny Suicune?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Hi, can I get a Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Mesprit, and Reyquazza? I don't have much to offer but I have a shiny xerneas as one of the trades. Also, it doesn't matter which ones you give me if you have doubles, I just need it for the pokedex.

Years
  • Yes i can do that, sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.. unfortuantley i have been dealing with needing to start completely over and lost alot of my pokes. However i do still have shiny suicune and could trade tonight if that works for you ? i get home in about 5.5 hours :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello! Do you accept rareball females for shinies, or you only trade rareball for rareball and shiny for shiny?

Dragonmasterxyz

King of Dragons
    Years
  • Do you still have one of your Shiny Charizards? I have a shiny Jirachi that I am willing to give up. I also have a ton of Adamant Dratini and Modest Regular Charmanders all LV 1 so you can train them how you like. I am kinda desperate...

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I am interested in, in order of importance:
    Shiny Yveltal, Timid
    GF Manaphy, Timid
    GF Mew, Modest

I don't know what to offer. I noticed you have stuff like Aerodactyl listed, but it isn't under your HA list. I have most HA Fossils I can breed. I have a HA Dream Ball Female Vulpix I can breed for you.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Hi, can I get a Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Mesprit, and Reyquazza? I don't have much to offer but I have a shiny xerneas as one of the trades. Also, it doesn't matter which ones you give me if you have doubles, I just need it for the pokedex.
    Will be happy to help.. when are you available to trade?
    Yes i can do that, sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.. unfortuantley i have been dealing with needing to start completely over and lost alot of my pokes. However i do still have shiny suicune and could trade tonight if that works for you ? i get home in about 5.5 hours :)
    Hi there sorry I haven't logged on in a few days.. when you see this reply could you PM me with your timezone and availability? Then we can arrange something?
    Hello! Do you accept rareball females for shinies, or you only trade rareball for rareball and shiny for shiny?
    I will listen to all offers :)
    Do you still have one of your Shiny Charizards? I have a shiny Jirachi that I am willing to give up. I also have a ton of Adamant Dratini and Modest Regular Charmanders all LV 1 so you can train them how you like. I am kinda desperate...
    I do still have them.. as long as Jirachi is legit I would be interested in it for sure!
    I am interested in, in order of importance:
    Shiny Yveltal, Timid
    GF Manaphy, Timid
    GF Mew, Modest

I don't know what to offer. I noticed you have stuff like Aerodactyl listed, but it isn't under your HA list. I have most HA Fossils I can breed. I have a HA Dream Ball Female Vulpix I can breed for you.
    I can do 2 of those you listed for HA Aerodactyl and the Vulpix too?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    That sounds fair, I would prefer the Shiny Yveltal (Timid), and the GF Manaphy (Timid).

I added your friend code.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hey! I would like to know if i could get a shiny non competitive for a flawless Riolu (i have Lonely, Brave, Naughty, Gentle and Timid) I got 5iv's with all other natures, Also got a flawless shiny Charizard but it's named "Punchaholic".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back