• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Just added you, I'll trade right after Aaron

EDIT: Sorry just seen your other message.. if you need both I can give you both, just give me something random for the other one, and I can clone your Hoopa and trade it back to you

Thank you very much for the Pokemon :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have just obtained a shiny Goodra. Do you wanna have a look at it? I'm interested in Galileo Shiny Rayquaza.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Hello! I posted a little while ago with interest in your competitive shiny Pokemon. I'm interested in your Metagross, Flygon and Haxorus. I have since deleted the list from my quick trades thread and replaced it with a link to my spreadsheet. If you see anything you like let me know. Here's the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAojF0aoB8q3vPECwauz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks^^

Hey, just had a look, could I get Moon Ball Growlithe, Love Ball Chansey, Dream Ball HA Caterpie?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hey, just had a look, could I get Moon Ball Growlithe, Love Ball Chansey, Dream Ball HA Caterpie?

Are you sure that's what you want? Those are just regular bank/dream ball Pokemon! I can just give you copies of them for free if you want to choose some shinies :P. I'll feel bad trading them for your shinies!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I don't think so.. it seems like it was bred, just wondering whether I should advertise it.. was it a random or scheduled trade?

Scheduled one ... traded my event Keldeo in exchange for it ..

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Are you sure that's what you want? Those are just regular bank/dream ball Pokemon! I can just give you copies of them for free if you want to choose some shinies :P. I'll feel bad trading them for your shinies!

Didn't even see that section somehow! Haha.. I like the look of Shiny Vaporeon and Vanillite

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Ahh no worries :) on Pokecommunity?

No not from here ..
    If you're not feeling comfortable with this trade .. we can undo it :)

I wanted you to have a look at it yourself as I am no expert with checking out if they're legit or not ..

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I am interested in WCS Milotic

Do you have Lance's Dragonite?
    Wanna exchange it for my happy hour meowth from Germany event which was named as Mauzi?

I have a Japanese shiny Xerneas as well and a non jap shiny yvetal.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • No not from here ..
    If you're not feeling comfortable with this trade .. we can undo it :)

I wanted you to have a look at it yourself as I am no expert with checking out if they're legit or not ..
    No no it's fine, I'm no expert either really but it seems in order :)
    You still online for our trade? :3
    Most days from 3pm PC time for a few hours
    I am interested in WCS Milotic

Do you have Lance's Dragonite?
    Wanna exchange it for my happy hour meowth from Germany event which was named as Mauzi?

I have a Japanese shiny Xerneas as well and a non jap shiny yvetal.
    Milotic & Dragonite for Meowth and Xerneas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back