• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic dubs and other related things.

DarkCloud1267

Master Trainer
Years
  • Hey there peoples.
    I hope it's okay to post these here. If not it's completely okay.
    But I do voice acting related things on youtube Alittle but of everything.
    From Kid icarus uprising, to Azure striker gunvolt, to Sonic The Hedgehog, My Hero Academia and of course Pokemon(Litteraly used to be JUST Sonic, been trying to branch out more) Mainly stick to fandubs and comic dubs but i do try my hand at abridging stuff as well!
    So I thought I would show some here
    Hope you guys like em :)

Pokemon Halloween comic dub
    :

Red and his moutains:

Pokemon Adventures chapter 1:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, that was really good! I haven't heard many amateur voice actors, mind you, but these could totally be voices from an official cartoon :D You make me want to browse youtube for some more~

Heads up though: if you think you'll only post pok?mon stuff, this thread is probably a better fit (and will get more views!) in our section called Pok?mon General instead. If you think you'll show us some stuff from other anime, games or fandoms though, it can definitely stay here as Entertainment & Media probably encompasses them all ^^ Let me know if you want the thread moved!

DarkCloud1267

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, that was really good! I haven't heard many amateur voice actors, mind you, but these could totally be voices from an official cartoon :D You make me want to browse youtube for some more~

Heads up though: if you think you'll only post pok?mon stuff, this thread is probably a better fit (and will get more views!) in our section called Pok?mon General instead. If you think you'll show us some stuff from other anime, games or fandoms though, it can definitely stay here as Entertainment & Media probably encompasses them all ^^ Let me know if you want the thread moved!

Oh thank you!^^ I'll be showing more from other fandoms and stuff too. Thought Pokemon would just be a good way to start out the thread :)

Back