• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
  • How much is completed . Plz tell

No one knows. Since the creator is transferring stuff from the old rom base to the new one. Also, please be matured when it comes to things like this, spamming won't get you answers especially because you've been told already the answer to your question.

Years
  • Note: as this thread does not currently provide download links, the Fan Games staff will consider release date questions to be off-topic.

Please report any instances — no need to pile on anyone — and we'll address the posts as soon as we can.

Last edited:

Noct'urna

Noct'urna
    Years
    • Attack Helicopter
    • Uranus
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    Lmao, there's an Urshifu with specs on the screen part, even shows it only has physical moves ( ˙꒳​˙ )

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    For those that aren't yet in the discord:
    The Polls channel is now live! Each month a new poll related to Saffron features/content will be posted for server members to vote on. At the end of each month, the winning option will be implemented into the game. da man.
    December Poll: Which Pokémon/s would you like to see get a regional form in Saffron?

Join the discord to see the voting options 👀

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    I'm really looking forward to playing this hack rom nice work but I have a doubt what is the progress of the hack

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Hi everyone! I cannot find the documents for this game (Pokédex, encounter list, TM locations, learnsets)... where can I consult them?

Thanks!

Last edited:

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    So...how's this romhack progress? Is it complete yet?
    Any discord link available?

Back