• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    This looks AMAZING but why was it voted ROM hack of the year for 2019 if it doesn't even have a beta release?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This looks AMAZING but why was it voted ROM hack of the year for 2019 if it doesn't even have a beta release?

Because it actually has an old demo but mattyman deleted here for some reason. Its still being worked on and you can find the outdated beta out there. Haven't played it so I don't know the exact changes over it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    A pokemon region based in south america? I'm really hoping to try it! good luck with the project!

Years
  • Just thought I'd put a quick question on this thread of this game was it intentional to have quick day and night cycles or is my particular download bugged

Years
  • I'm loving your game so far but is the day and night cycles supposed to be going by as quickly as it does in my game about every half an hour if not a little less if so I'm not having enough night time to get night time I don't know if this was a single design or just really bad luck would love a response

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2023
    I'm loving your game so far but is the day and night cycles supposed to be going by as quickly as it does in my game about every half an hour if not a little less if so I'm not having enough night time to get night time I don't know if this was a single design or just really bad luck would love a response

It's normal, my game has it too. It's prob to make time based events easier if u have a irl schedule that interferes with the game clock

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    evo stone dealer on Pomelo Island.

Eevee evolves into Sylveon through happiness in Amista Park. There is a bug with it though that gives a chance of lowering its happiness rather than raising it. It will be fixed in the next version.

Not yet. Next version it will be able to have adaptability!

Every PokeCenter has a mart on the bottom floor.

How do i specifically evolve an eevee to a sylveon? Do i just walk around the park?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    This was so disappointing. I found this in a rom hack praising the diversity of pokemon in this game. The entire thing is about how pokemon are migrating to this area. Theres less diversity in this game than the original fire red or emerald...
    I kept waiting for the diversity and chance to get new pokemon other than freakin pidgy, sunkren, geodude and rattata ...now im 5 badges in with only 2 pokemon that are solid levels. There was hardly any diversity (unless u count alolan rattata or alolan geodude being the diversity from the bland constant appearance of rattata and geodude) oh but dont worry theres a chance to surf where u come across magicarp and fineon! And if ur lucky a random horsea! WOO the crazy amount of pokemon. Wasnt even suprised when the egg hatched a riolu.. That was CRAZY ive never had a chance to raise one of those... Wait..

Days
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    This was so disappointing. I found this in a rom hack praising the diversity of pokemon in this game. The entire thing is about how pokemon are migrating to this area. Theres less diversity in this game than the original fire red or emerald...
    I kept waiting for the diversity and chance to get new pokemon other than freakin pidgy, sunkren, geodude and rattata ...now im 5 badges in with only 2 pokemon that are solid levels. There was hardly any diversity (unless u count alolan rattata or alolan geodude being the diversity from the bland constant appearance of rattata and geodude) oh but dont worry theres a chance to surf where u come across magicarp and fineon! And if ur lucky a random horsea! WOO the crazy amount of pokemon. Wasnt even suprised when the egg hatched a riolu.. That was CRAZY ive never had a chance to raise one of those... Wait..

you completely described my feelings about this

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • you're playing a beta that the developer has taken down to focus on working on the full version.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    you completely described my feelings about this

About what exactly? You and the other user you quoted apparently didn't realize that there is no download link for Saffron since a long time ago. What you're playing must be an outdated and delisted beta/demo from several years ago. The actual game is still being worked on, going through a lot of changes and updates, and was even moved onto a different engine.

Back