• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Region Map

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    If you want a region map that is larger than 480x320, you would normally be out of luck. What this resource does, is allow you to scroll/pan the map if it's larger. It also adds arrows to indicate that you can or can not scroll that way.

uc

Installation
    First, install Marin's Scripting Utilities

Then, copy over the following script section above Main:
    BetterRegionMap

You also need the graphics:
    Download
    This link also contains a new townmapgen.html. I had to make a few changes to make it work with every region map size.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hello! Great script!

A litte doubt, how can I use this on the POKEDEX AREA screen?

It only shows me a fragment of the map and not the whole image. (I can't move with the arrows)

Zephdo

Pokemon Honor and Glory Co-Director
    Years
  • Is there a way to be able to aply this feature in area screen of the pokedex too?

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • If you want a region map that is larger than 480x320, you would normally be out of luck. What this resource does, is allow you to scroll/pan the map if it's larger. It also adds arrows to indicate that you can or can not scroll that way.

uc

Installation
    First, install Marin's Scripting Utilities

Then, copy over the following script section above Main:
    BetterRegionMap

You also need the graphics:
    Download
    This link also contains a new townmapgen.html. I had to make a few changes to make it work with every region map size.

hello Marin, I tried to download the new townmapgen.html and i am not getting to download it, can you help me? It is giving to me the Error 404.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Hello :)

Sadly, the download link for the graphics does not work anymore. It would be awesome, if this could be fixed in the future :D

Best Regards,
    Blubb

Back