• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Evie's foreign Tradeshop [Gen8! Looking to swap Breedjects & Items, PKMN have "GER" tag]

Évie1

Introvert
Years
  • Sorry, due to limited time, I'm closing this down!
    There hasen't been much interest (1 trade for 1 month) and manually translating every Pokémon on the list; including ability and moves is feeling like a bit of a waste.

Should you still be in desperate need of a GER tagged Pokémon (for Shiny breeding)
    Please shoot me a message on Discord! My name there is Rai#8885.
    I'd be happy to take any pokémon from you to reproduce it as a GER pokémon.

Lumi still got your points from the leftover trade, so to repay you - if you need a Pokémon in a special ball let me know and I will do my best to catch the wish for you.

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hey, I'm currently working on a few Pokemon.
    I've got a few:

Rhyhorn:
    IV's
    31/31/X/31/31/31
    Nature: Impish
    No egg moves.
    In a quick ball.

Riolu:
    IV's
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Nature: Sassy
    No egg moves.
    In a moon ball.

Larvitar:
    IV's
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Nature: Quirky
    No egg moves.
    In a great ball.

English Ditto:
    IV's
    31/31/X/X/31/31
    Nature: Hasty
    In a dusk ball.

Vulpix:
    IV's
    31/X/31/31/X/31
    No egg moves.
    In a quick ball.

If you are interested, please let me know.

I'm looking for a Trapinch and a Ditto in another language.

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Yes, 3 for the 4IV, 10 if it has 5IV. Ofc, I am still building up the collection so untill I actually have 10 mons (or Items) that interest you we'd keep the rest of the points in mind.
    I'm actively breeding and catching so the list will keep expanding on a daily base.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Would an Eevee in a LoveBall be viable for a GER Ditto with an evolutionary stone? I do not know the IVs.

Last edited:

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Would an Eevee in a LoveBall be viable for a GER Ditto with an evolutionary stone? I do not know the IVs.

Yes, I'm still in need of the loveball eevee so that's a perfect match for the stone. (The wild Ditto is an event sooo...) Which stone do you want?

Hey, I'm currently working on a few Pokemon.
    I've got a few:

Rhyhorn:
    IV's
    31/31/X/31/31/31
    Nature: Impish
    No egg moves.
    In a quick ball.

Riolu:
    IV's
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Nature: Sassy
    No egg moves.
    In a moon ball.

Larvitar:
    IV's
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    No egg moves.
    In a great ball.

English Ditto:
    IV's
    31/31/X/X/31/31
    Nature: Hasty
    In a dusk ball.

Vulpix:
    IV's
    31/X/31/31/X/31
    No egg moves.
    In a quick ball.

If you are interested, please let me know.

I'm looking for a Trapinch and a Ditto in another language.

Sorry it didn't show me that message yesterday, probably cuz I've hit reply on the above the same moment. Trapinch - which oh the do you want?
    The best Ditto I can give you atm has 3 IVs. If that's enough for the mons your offering? If not I can message you again when I catch an other 4 one from raids.
    Was planning on grabbing an other few Wishing Piece anyways!

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Sorry it didn't show me that message yesterday, probably cuz I've hit reply on the above the same moment. Trapinch - which oh the do you want?
    The best Ditto I can give you atm has 3 IVs. If that's enough for the mons your offering? If not I can message you again when I catch an other 4 one from raids.
    Was planning on grabbing an other few Wishing Piece anyways!

Don't worry its not a problem.
    Do you still have the Trapinch nicknamed Brady, my names Bradley so It seems like the obvious choice.
    A 3 IV ditto works for me if you have one. But I'd always be willing to trade again in the future for one with more IVs.

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • What do you mean by event?

Could I please get a Shiny Stone?
    Like a special opening event for this store! As I said in the post, I will catch a wild Ditto for each item trade. To help out with the mesuda method for anyone interested as a small bonus.
    Shiny Stone is alright with me! I'll have more time the coming days so that we could find a comfortable trade time for us both. Just let me know when you're available and as long as it's not the middle of my night that should be fine!

Don't worry its not a problem.
    Do you still have the Trapinch nicknamed Brady, my names Bradley so It seems like the obvious choice.
    A 3 IV ditto works for me if you have one. But I'd always be willing to trade again in the future for one with more IVs.

Yep, that Trapinch is still here! I'll have more time the coming days so that we could find a comfortable trade time for us both. I'd give you the 3IV Ditto for now and as soon as I catch a 4IV one I'll give you that. So like a replacement for the old 3IV one. That way you already have something to work with untill I find the right raid!

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Like a special opening event for this store! As I said in the post, I will catch a wild Ditto for each item trade. To help out with the mesuda method for anyone interested as a small bonus.
    Shiny Stone is alright with me! I'll have more time the coming days so that we could find a comfortable trade time for us both. Just let me know when you're available and as long as it's not the middle of my night that should be fine!

Yep, that Trapinch is still here! I'll have more time the coming days so that we could find a comfortable trade time for us both. I'd give you the 3IV Ditto for now and as soon as I catch a 4IV one I'll give you that. So like a replacement for the old 3IV one. That way you already have something to work with untill I find the right raid!

Awesome, thank you! My time zone is GMT and I should be free most evenings and most of the day on weekends.
    I've also been doing quite a lot of breeding and have a lot of 5IV leftovers. I should really make a google doc, with everything I've got because it's becoming quite a big list.
    And if you're looking for Apricorn balls I have a dream, moon, love and friend ball, I've been farming them at the Wyndon stadium.

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Awesome, thank you! My time zone is GMT and I should be free most evenings and most of the day on weekends.
    I've also been doing quite a lot of breeding and have a lot of 5IV leftovers. I should really make a google doc, with everything I've got because it's becoming quite a big list.
    And if you're looking for Apricorn balls I have a dream, moon, love and friend ball, I've been farming them at the Wyndon stadium.

That sounds tempting! Always love some balls cuz I can catch what I need in them. But I'm afraid I won't have enough pokémon you'd be interested in.
    But I'll work on expanding my list! To keep checking in. *totally a marketing line*

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • That sounds tempting! Always love some balls cuz I can catch what I need in them. But I'm afraid I won't have enough pokémon you'd be interested in.
    But I'll work on expanding my list! To keep checking in. *totally a marketing line*

That's ok you can always just have the Pokeballs if you want, I can always farm more. I don't need anything in exchange, but if you did catch some nice pokemon in them, one of there offspring would be really great.
    The Ditto and Trapinch are two I definitely want and I'd happily trade for them.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Hi, I'm interested in your female Dreepy (Beruka). Are you interested in a 5 IV male/female Jolly Magikarp (31/31/31/x/31/31) hatched in a Dive Ball?

Last edited:

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in your female Dreepy (Beruka). Are you interested in a 5 IV male/female Jolly Magikarp (31/31/31/x/31/31) hatched in a Dive Ball?

Already got a Gyarados in an Ultraball which I think fits it a bit better. Do you have any other pokemon that aren't on my list yet? I reserved Beruka for now tho to make sure noone else takes her away from you.
    I also wouldn't mind waiting till your next breeding project as long as you don't forget me! Id just give you Beruka for any wild till then.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Already got a Gyarados in an Ultraball which I think fits it a bit better. Do you have any other pokemon that aren't on my list yet? I reserved Beruka for now tho to make sure noone else takes her away from you.
    I also wouldn't mind waiting till your next breeding project as long as you don't forget me! Id just give you Beruka for any wild till then.

So sorry, I don't know how I missed that you already had Gyarados! Unfortunately, this is my first breeding project, so I can't offer anything right now. Thanks for reserving her! No need to trade her right away, I'd rather give you something you like; for now I'll go through my boxes to see what I can get for you, and I'll message you as soon as I find something.

Last edited:

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • I'll go through my boxes to see what I can get for you, and I'll message you as soon as I find something.
    No rush! And I probably should have listed it as Magikarp, no clue why I wrote down the evolution. Sorry from my side as well!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    No rush! And I probably should have listed it as Magikarp, no clue why I wrote down the evolution. Sorry from my side as well!

No problem!

Is Galarian Darumaka something that you'd be interested in? I just got a JPN female in a Heavy Ball that I'm thinking about breeding next. You'd get a Jolly offspring in a Heavy Ball, at least 4IV, ability Hustle, with the egg move Yawn.

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • No problem!

Is Galarian Darumaka something that you'd be interested in? I just got a JPN female in a Heavy Ball that I'm thinking about breeding next. You'd get a Jolly offspring in a Heavy Ball, at least 4IV, ability Hustle, with the egg move Yawn.

That sounds awesome! I'd definitly love that!

Back