• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my pokemon fan game

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Pokemontitle.png

Title

Screenshots
    well havn't started just working on the intro.
    More coming soon

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice title screen! The picture looks quite rough though.
    Anyway, if you need any help post here or in the help
    section and goog luck!

Years
  • Yeah, I would of said the same
    I hope it goes well for you, and awsome title screen!
    Post a little later on alirght? or have you a few screenshots...Or havent you quite started yet. **read postsmore** I see, alright. Well I would be looking forward to se it ^-^;;

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I got a few towns done just can;t find the main characters battle sets

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    rm2kdude said:
    I got a few towns done just can;t find the main characters battle sets

Do you mean you can't find the folder where they're in
    or that you can't get them working in your game?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • there is still a massive plain space there and i mean massive. you've either got to make the town smaller or add a lot more buildings.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    your map skills are very poor to be honest. You've got to improve greatly if you want people to play your game. I doubt that we'll see any updates within 3 weeks. Have you even got a name for this game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I agree with the above post. You need to make the town smaller, and adding a few citizens would be great too! And I'm noticing that you can't even reach the house northeast of the Pokemon Center. Is the town suppose to represent an advanced version of New Bark Town?

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I did make it small basicly made one like at the beginning towns in sapphire but its not the same.

Years
  • Why are you calling your game Pokemon Liquid???? Your name is even like rm2k3kid's what are you playing at?
    I have been to your forums and seen your "Pokemon Liquid" thread about "your game"
    I have also seen other forums where you claim your game is called "Pokemon Liquid"

To be completely honest with you, you are a very poor game designer, and to steal someone else's name and claim it as your own is discraceful! You even said that it took you ages to think up the name of that game.

Rm2k3kid was here first and you should not steal names and things off him. I have checked, your posts date back to June 24 when you changed your game name to Pokemon Liquid, so you could not have possibly thought up the name before rm2k3kid did. Everyone look here: http://www.gamingw.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=66607&st=0 He posts as shubowarrior

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • This is very disappointing to see :tired: ... Pokemon Liquid is allready taken please think up a new name. And don't claim that you thought of it first. Have look around before you make a name. Thank you Krazy_Meerkat.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I did I renamed it Pokemon elements

and here is a few new screens the battle system is my own but havn't started it much.

Pokemon title.png

First battle screenshot.PNG

also if you have posted this at dark-dominion but thats the only time I have heard of liquid untill I saw your game.

Years
  • None of your screens seem to work. I have been to your site and most of the screens there do not work either.. You should probably fix that

Back