• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen -=Tilen=-'s questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay, here's the deal. I'll just open a thread where I'll ask questions, because it's a waste of time if I make a new thread for each new question. Here's another one:
    When can you go in the Pal Park, because there are two workers standing in front of the door. What now?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • You have to beat the game/ E4 before Pal Park becomes accessible to you.

EDIT: That's right, National Dex is required too (as posted, see all 150 Pokes in Sinnoh.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136949 <- It's a sticky for a reason, you should use that next time instead of individual threads. (Haha, look at me, I'm a mini-Deano) :D

You can go into Pal Park once you defeat the Elite Four and get the National Dex, if I recall correctly.

- And jman beat me, he's such a sly dog. D:

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, they let you in right after you get the National Pokedex... Which is right after you beat the E4 and have at least seen the 150 Sinnoh pokes. ;)

(I've been double-beaten :P )

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136949 <- It's a sticky for a reason, you should use that next time instead of individual threads. (Haha, look at me, I'm a mini-Deano) :D

mini_me.gif

In all seriousness though, please follow the link that BeachBoy posted. It is a general Q&A thread that anybody can use, so there is no need for individual threads.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back