• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Moxie Heracross and Rough Skin Gible Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    As the title says, I'm looking for these pokemon. I've got perfect 5IV beldum, bagon, and dratini (Extremespeed and Dragon Dance) in beast balls. I've also got shiny chanseys if you're interested.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hello there! I'm actually currently trying to breed a shiny Gible, and I have more than enough Rough Skin Gibles to give. I'll have to check all of the eggs I have to see if I have one with 5/perfect IVs, but I can tell you that all of the eggs are in a Heavy Ball, and the Gibles have Twister, Outrage and Iron Head as their egg moves (it took quite a few generations of chain breeding to get the HA on a Heavy Ball Gible and the egg moves...).

I'd like one of your Bagons in return please. I'm interested in breeding a shiny Bagon in a Beast Ball sometime in the future :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Hello there! I'm actually currently trying to breed a shiny Gible, and I have more than enough Rough Skin Gibles to give. I'll have to check all of the eggs I have to see if I have one with 5/perfect IVs, but I can tell you that all of the eggs are in a Heavy Ball, and the Gibles have Twister, Outrage and Iron Head as their egg moves (it took quite a few generations of chain breeding to get the HA on a Heavy Ball Gible and the egg moves...).

I'd like one of your Bagons in return please. I'm interested in breeding a shiny Bagon in a Beast Ball sometime in the future :3

siiik. When are you available to trade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back