• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
ok...2nd updates for the day..
suicune
NewMain_01.png

the badges:-
badges.png

D/P dragonite (it faces the other way when battling it btw)
dragonitedP.png

gyrados's old..but new sprite
redgaz.png

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
meh i dunno...i have a lotta suicunes sprites that i've made..
those are always an option i guess...

BUT 3rd update of the day:-
New hero backsprite (we'll pall edit it when we can be bothered :P)
newbacksprite.png

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Don't mean to sound too critical as they are nice screenies but... Suicuine and the Hero on the trainer card look a little small and the Gyarados looks more goldy then red, I think a blood red would be better for him :)

If you think it is too much to put in the for Beta 1 then it probably is too much :P so we can live without it :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Don't mean to sound too critical as they are nice screenies but... Suicuine and the Hero on the trainer card look a little small and the Gyarados looks more goldy then red, I think a blood red would be better for him :)

If you think it is too much to put in the for Beta 1 then it probably is too much :P so we can live without it :)

Hmm..I hope I not sound too mean lol..
Ok well I agree on suicune being kinda small..that suicune is a pokemon ranger sprite lol!
the hero in the trainer card..ive always thought...looked chubby, however he is bigger than the hero of FR/LG, so I think he's about the right size...i think o.O
About gyrados..this is probably we're gonna get to having a gyrados revamp and it being kind of red...basically we had a platinum rip of it..and it failed to appeal to me when it was red, this has a much better effect, however i know what u mean about the color, seeing as the only reason it's red is because of asm.. I guess if I edit the blue one a tiny little bit..maybe the colors will be a little better looking.
and we'll add in anything you want WITHIN reason to beta 1

this is how the gyrados looks when it's blue..
gaz.png

EJames2100

Years
His legs look a little stumpy compared to the rest of the body :P

The Gyrados doesn't appeal to me as been red at the moment, just a shiny to be honest :( but it's probably not a big deal :)
It will have Thrash available though ? cause I loved that move on the original Crystal :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
His legs look a little stumpy compared to the rest of the body :P

The Gyrados doesn't appeal to me as been red at the moment, just a shiny to be honest :( but it's probably not a big deal :)
It will have Thrash available though ? cause I loved that move on the original Crystal :)

i'll give u the point for saying it has stumpy legs! :P
well it's a gold revamp anyways we're trying to bring the old with the new here :P
and yeh thrash is in there..I loved that move...i hated getting confused though...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
hows this?
NEW charizard revamp
normalcharizard.png

with a working shiny form
shinychar.png

and now... A new suicune..kano from pokemon plat forums gave me the idea, but i revamped this one myself..but credits go to him too i guess :)
newsuicune.png

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Very very nice updates zeikku. I'm just doing the VS Seeker trainers at the momment.

link

EJames2100

Years
The Suicune I like :)

The Charizard >< It looks like a baby Charizard growling it's head off TBH lol
It's head looks to big for it's body :?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
The Suicune I like :)

The Charizard >< It looks like a baby Charizard growling it's head off TBH lol
It's head looks to big for it's body :?

well its a revamp of the charizard of the intro of the original G/S...i thought it looked cool :(
oh well I'll do another charizard.. lol

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
The 1st sui is okay. but as everyone else said. the 2nd one i love it. dont change it :D

the charzard is o.k but i think it has a big head O.O bit to big if you ask me. but i like the body :D

The trainer on the card... im sorry i dont want to be mean, i just dont like it >.< sorry. just my opinoin.

Dragonite Love it :D dont change

and eveythign else 110% perfect :D

sorry if i went overboard on this post lol.

linkandzelda

Years
no problem guys. the changes will be made and we'll have the best sprotes for beta 1 XD.

link

linkandzelda

Years
ok. thats great.

update: ive discovered a big bug in mt. mortar. the pokemon in there a ruined and i if i change them it crashes the rom O.o so im not sure what to do XD. any sugestions?

link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Remove all the pokemon, Add an event with rockets or something, at the end of that event you get a tyrogue?
maybe if you walk into that route where the cave is just after ecruteak, u see rockets go into it
I would suggest remapping because if the cave's too big it will take forever to kick ASSparagus..
it's a suggestion you don't have to take it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back