• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Blaze Online

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Pokemon Blaze Online is a free to play Pokemon MMORPG where you can play with/against other players in a custom pokemon universe. The game allows your to battle and trade against other players. You can progress through the storyline defeating gyms, evil teams and other non playable characters. The game also offers a range of quests which you can complete in order to win cool in game rewards.

Pokemon Blaze Online is developed using Java and everything is written from scratch allowing me to implement many custom features which you will not find in existing Pokemon games.

Special Features
  • Custom Game Region: Game will be comprising of 2 Regions. Every region will have 9 gyms. All the maps are custom so you will always be guessing on what next is to come. Check the image out to see the game's world map.
    Spoiler:
  • Custom Story: The game has its own story which is completely different from any other pokemon game you have played.
  • Custom Stats System: Stats system which saves you from frustrating EV grinding. At every level up you are given 3 SP (Think of them as EV?s) which you can assign to any stat. These are then used to calculate in battle stats same as any other pokemon game.
  • Speech Mugshots: Every NPC in game has a mugshot allocated giving the game a more realistic feeling.

Other Features
  • Pokemons from all the generations are available.
  • Fully working battle system (NPC/PVP/WILD). Although few moves are yet to be implemented which will be released as the game progresses (Currently we got 500 pokemon moves working out of 630 excluding Z-Moves)
  • Different spawns depending on time of day.
  • Fully working TM
  • Interactive chat system
  • Marts with stock system (Make sure you buy all the pokeballs before an event or else you might have to buy them at 5x times the price from greedy NPC?s)
  • Day Night Dusk Dawn on maps with dynamic lightings.
  • Weather effects
And other basic features which are available in any pokemon games.

Planned Features
  • Abilities will be implemented once the beta gets a little stable
  • Clan system
  • Skills
  • PVP ladder
  • Walking party leader
  • Different languages

And for the people who don't wanna read stuff but want to see how the game looks. Here are a few in game screenshots.

• Account Registration with Sprite Selection Dialog
    Spoiler:
  • In game shot during night
    Spoiler:
  • Pokemon Roster Dialog
    Spoiler:
  • Bag Dialog
    Spoiler:
  • Trainer Cards
    Spoiler:
  • Battle Screen
    Spoiler:
  • In Game Mugshots
    Spoiler:
  • Trade Pokemon Dialog (Hover on chat trade Pokemon icon)
    Spoiler:

The game will be live on 8th of July. To join the community here are few links feel free to join any of these to get in touch with the developers or the community.

Discord - discord.gg/uDuymDf
Skype - join.skype.com/PL7njFoEE3ll
Forums - pokemonblazeonline.com/forums

Credits :
Me (Owner, Developer, NPC and Gym's AI Scripter)
Kakarot (Owner)
nushkie (Junior Developer)
Jiro (Content Manager, Mapper, UI Artist, Paperdolling and Sprites)
DevR (Content Manager, Story Writer, Sprites, Mugshots, NPC and Gym's AI Scripter)

Last edited:
Years
After playing this game for a few days from it's initial release, I can say that it is very enjoyable to play, there is a small following thus far, and the updates have been continuous, fishing has recently come out and works very smoothly, It's a very enjoyable game and you'd be remiss in not trying it out, I promise you'll enjoy what this team has put together.

- Gawerty

Years
Been having a great time playing this game. But when I try to log in now, it says that I'm using an outdated client, and should upgrade to the newest one. I have the most recent version of Java, i checked.

Back