• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X (?) A Cross Over RP

Pokemon x ?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Hey all!

Instead of doing just another pokemon rp, how about a pokemon cross over?

I'm not entirely sure what kind of cross over will be the most popular so here's a poll to test interest!!! It's an open poll so you can see who voted and you can vote more than once.

Option 1: Pokemon x Video Game. In this option we mix a video game (like final fantasy) and see what cool things we can do with game mechanics put together.

Option 2: Pokemon x Anime. In this option we mix an anime (like naruto) with pokemon and see what astonishing combination works best.

Option 3: Pokemon x Time Period. In this option we explore a real life time period (such as a world war). Using pokemon allows us to approach issues that we wouldn't normally do in a pokemon rp such as politics.

Once you've voted, make a suggestion one what you want to see crossed over with pokemon (Video Game, Anime, or Time Period).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
There's been some attempts with "time period" themes before. Like medieval trainers, or steampunk. But I don't think I've seen a pokémon RP set in a heavily futuristic time period.

How about a crossover with Star Wars, kind of, where basically instead of alien races and humans, there are different species of pokémon originating on different planets in the galaxy? And "aura" in pokémon can be The Force. PMD-style where pokémon live and dress and drive spaceships and are politicians and whatnot, but they still have their innate fire/grass/whatever powers and are naturally able fighters - so guns and lightsabers aren't necessary. Only armor and vehicles perhaps. Animals of various inventive kinds could exist just so there's unintelligent wildlife and food lol.

/idea

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
That's a sweet idea! Not sureits star wars without light sabers but im very interested in running this cross over!

With 800 Pokemon and potential for inner species variation doing a huge galaxy of space ship battle Pokemon is great.

Types being related to societal casts could be worth exploring such as a droid army of steel types like bisharp vs fighting & psychic type jedi.

Yoda Totally a small medicham

Years
I'm wholeheartedly agreeing with Pokemon x Star Wars. There are dozens of crossovers with anime and video games, and those thrive on the support players have for the source material. I think that running a generalized poll like this won't have as much draw for any specific franchise, but futuristic Pokemon is a rare thing here.

It may not be Star Wars without lightsabers, but that's the joy of crossover events. You compromise, taking a little bit from each franchise. Aura and the Force are similar enough to have a counterpart in this crossover, while the Sci-Fi weapons are replaced by the also cool elemental powers Pokemon have. I'm actually really hype for this, and we haven't even decided on it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Poll closed.

Star wars Pokemon.

Give me time to fuse the two and develop a core story with character guidelines.

Back