• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/Grand Order

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Overall, this has been one of my favorite events. I got Ushi, and my last desperate roll for Jeanne will be tomorrow when I get the login quartz. Considering how kind the gacha gods have been to me over the first half of the year or so... man, if I don't get her, I'll take that loss.

As for the appropriateness comment, I don't see why this thread would be inappropriate. Not going to go into the state of the franchise itself (Firebolt pretty much said it all), but I will say this. If you're worried someone too young will get into it, I am almost 100% certain that only people who are already into Fate check out this thread. And besides, it's not like we post anything inappropriate here.

Years
  • tsmJwrz.png

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I hope your summons for Jeanne went well! And it's crazy that they actually made Blackbeard a semi-character that didn't die like five minutes into the event. He was still horrible, but I'm certainly not averse to the toning down of his horrible habits.

Thankfully, they're giving us a short respite with download campaign before Gil Fest begins. The mats are kinda bad, but there's never enough QP (and exp/gems for completion's sake) to go around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I hope your summons for Jeanne went well!
    It didn't.

But gee, thanks for giving me 30 login sq the very next day after she's gone on top of the anniversary quartz. I have some many gems, lores, shells, bones, medals... you name it, that I can't use because I have no QP. It's time for a long road-trip with Surf Mo, Astolfo and Drake :/

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • It didn't.

But gee, thanks for giving me 30 login sq the very next day after she's gone on top of the anniversary quartz. I have some many gems, lores, shells, bones, medals... you name it, that I can't use because I have no QP. It's time for a long road-trip with Surf Mo, Astolfo and Drake :/

I'm so sorry. I have to say, if it wasn't for the fact that I prepared to spend for her, I would've been in the same boat even if I had started saving since the start of the year. It's always the Servants that we want the most that burn the hardest...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    This morning was a wild ride with twists and turns. :/
    Woke up to find Fate/Grand Order is no longer on the app that I use to download updates (team EU problems :c) which was a very unpleasant surprise.
    To the forums!
    Apparently, too many people downloaded the dance game and DW was like "nah, nah we can't have that (?)" and all fate/grand order related downloads were taken down. So I decided to try another app for downloading fgo that was recommended in the thread, only to find out I can't find it in the play store. Another mild wave of panic, but I luckily managed to download it from browser. Finally, I can update my FG... wait, why is the download so long? Am I getting a fresh game? Am I going to have to use my transfer code?
    Ah... ok it clearly says "update" here, probably just the server meltdown because everyone is downloading the update as well. Now let's install the update and... what do you mean installation failed?! Try again! Nope! Close and reopen the app. Still nothing. Restart the phone - nothing. At this point, I'm panicking because I've poured a lot of time into the game and it'd be awful to lose it all to something stupid like this.
    Another desperate restart... and it finally worked!
    Chilling in My Room atm. Hopefully this kind of roller-coaster doesn't happen again.
    picture.php

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • This morning was a wild ride with twists and turns. :/
    Woke up to find Fate/Grand Order is no longer on the app that I use to download updates (team EU problems :c) which was a very unpleasant surprise.
    To the forums!
    Apparently, too many people downloaded the dance game and DW was like "nah, nah we can't have that (?)" and all fate/grand order related downloads were taken down. So I decided to try another app for downloading fgo that was recommended in the thread, only to find out I can't find it in the play store. Another mild wave of panic, but I luckily managed to download it from browser. Finally, I can update my FG... wait, why is the download so long? Am I getting a fresh game? Am I going to have to use my transfer code?
    Ah... ok it clearly says "update" here, probably just the server meltdown because everyone is downloading the update as well. Now let's install the update and... what do you mean installation failed?! Try again! Nope! Close and reopen the app. Still nothing. Restart the phone - nothing. At this point, I'm panicking because I've poured a lot of time into the game and it'd be awful to lose it all to something stupid like this.
    Another desperate restart... and it finally worked!
    Chilling in My Room atm. Hopefully this kind of roller-coaster doesn't happen again.

Yeah, QooApp had taken down the games and it was such a scary thought (I play FGO JP too). This is why you should make sure you have a Transfer Code, and save it in a safe spot!

Interestingly enough though, JP has been doing updates for me through the app now; I've had two or three updates so far where it just downloaded on the start screen. Though they were just updates for Summer 2 banner and Part 2 I guess, I'll need to wait until the next event to be sure. Still, it wouldn't hurt if they just released both NA and JP versions globally...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Still, it wouldn't hurt if they just released both NA and JP versions globally...

I honestly have no idea what is up with that. There are many gacha games on the european play store including Arknights, Azur Lane, Pokemon Masters and many other gachas, some of which are more lewd or want to take your money more aggressively than FGO. It always puzzled me why DW hesitates to open up to another huge market in Europe. Unless they have something big planned for EU in the future.

Years
  • It's working out. I'm using Saber, Nito, Support Waver or Support Skadi to three turn. If you see Santa Altera's bond points at the end there, she hit bond 10 already from between when I recorded that and now. I'm at 64 boxes. I've only got one CKT drop so actually it's going terribly. I'm pretty sure I was at +8 by this time last year but I also got some absurd ce drop luck last year, which is why I ended up farming so much that time. I'm just trying to burn through all my apples as quick as possible and then I'll go and play mario but I've had work every day so I'll need to make the most of my weekend. Because I want to play mario and some doom and some other games but I want to delete the apples.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I'm glad the Saber node is over with, it was always an inconsistent five-turner for me.

Now farming Assassins, I'm able to run Nitocris, Sumu and double Waver for a semi-3T. I say 'semi' as, surprisingly enough, NP5 Sumu with a whole bunch of Waver buffs leaves Danzou with about 60k HP remaining, and I either need a Buster chain, Brave chain, or a lucky crit to finish her off. I quickly learned to use Gandr from Plugsuit on Danzou though, otherwise if she survives she'll use her Evade and drag the fight a whole another turn. I've never been really good at these lottos, I don't have the attention for it, but I broke 23 boxes just now. A friend of mine got nearly 40 boxes on his first day; the perks of being an obsessive insomniac I suppose!

Years
  • I'm running Para/Nito/Waver+Skadi, with CKT in every slot. I started getting CKT drops after box 90 so I'm able to MLB sometimes and not lose any drop bonuses, and until I get the following CKT that brings me back to 6-slot I can give Nito the damage ce so I don't have to press any of the supplementary buffs that let her kill on Wave 3. I'm half way through my apple totals, I started with 240 gold apples and 100 silver apples. This node is probably the slowest one for me to run due to needing plugsuit and face cards and the stun as a backup in case I get bad rng on Nito's NP damage, but it's also the one I can get the most drops per run for. It's the only one I'll be able to run during the weekend because I hope I'll be out of apples by the time next weekend rolls around. I've hit bond 10 on Santa Altera, Helena and Bunyan so far. I'll level up once more before I'm done with apples and maybe Penth will reach bond 10 but she's still on the back end of Bond 8 so I think she'll only barely miss out. I'm currently at 130 boxes.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • What happens when lotto talk ends? Don't you know? That's when lotto talk begins (again)!

How are peeps going with farming boxes in Holy Samba Night? Personally just hit box 5; between work, spending what downtime I have on other games, and still feeling burnt out from last lotto, I really slacked hard this time around. At least using Parvati + double Skadi has made it easier to clear the boxes I have so far, and I'll only be able to increase playtime from here on.

Years
  • I'm at 35 I think. I dont really need to farm too many boxes, christmas week is really busy at work so I probably wont have the time to make it too far anyway but we'll see.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • MURAMASA IS IN!!! It's certainly a surprise, considering their track record of 'new Foreigner on New Year's' thing they've been doing the last few years. I know a couple of friends who are more than happy (though he seemed kinda weak in his Trial on JP with my Castoria as support, I hope there's just something I haven't looked into yet that makes him stand out).

Also with New Year's comes GSSR! Anyone avoided the horror story of NP4 on this Limited banner? :')

Years
  • Ironically from what I've seen Muramasa is tailor made for Castoria looping, basically an all in one package of looping and boss killing. The foreigner trend wasn't really a trend unless you count New Years Sabers as a trend too, but I just think its a coincidence. I pulled a second MHXA, which is fine.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Ironically from what I've seen Muramasa is tailor made for Castoria looping, basically an all in one package of looping and boss killing. The foreigner trend wasn't really a trend unless you count New Years Sabers as a trend too, but I just think its a coincidence. I pulled a second MHXA, which is fine.

Forget what I said about Muramasa, I was a total nitwit and didn't realise he regenerated 40% NP against a single target. Yeah he's going to be a super Saber looper, and thank God too because it feels like Saber loopers are so hard to find (Lakshmi and Summer Tomoe are the only ones I found to be half-decent, if just barely at times).

I also mistook Abigail being a New Year's release; I'm really off my game! Foreigner trend never existed it seems.

Finally, MHXA at NP2 is an awesome pull IMO. She gets a very nice boost to her damage, and having that on a Berserker with high hit counts on NP will always count for something.

Years
  • Yeah, I wasn't really sure who I even wanted but I think MHXA is one of the best outcomes I could have gotten, despite being a duplicate I do already use her a fair bit so this will help out.

I'm looking forward to Avenger Ushi in 2021, she was in the silhouette's and already has animations so maybe she could appear for Valentine's. I can't imagine them holding onto a finished servant shown off in-game for that long.

Back