• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My journey searching for a lost german romhack

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • Well. I've been kinda bored during work and I was checking my hard drive. I found in a folder with screenshots I saved from 2010-2012 one from a romhack I didn't remember until today. Here's the screenshot found:

agRRtRH.png

I was curious about it because I remembered this romhack was very nice considering it had some features I never saw at that moment in a GBC romhack. I remember it had a custom cinematic intro. I just started to search for it to play it again. But so far I haven't been able to find it. I don't remember the name. I just know remember it was a german hack that had some cinematic cutscenes (Looked very nice), it had fakemon starters (I don't remember how they looked, tbh) and one of the locations of the game was a church.

I tried using the reverse image search feature from several pages like Google, Yandex, TinEye with no luck. I just can't find where it comes from. Even using Google.de. Not sure if maybe can recognize this romhack and maybe find the ROM (Obviously a complete ROM file will not be shared here). It would be disappointing for me if the ROM is lost forever since I want to play it again, so I opened this thread and post any update about my journey finding a romhack with almost zero information and just my memories

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    If it is the romhack i think it is, then it is "Pokemon Midnight".

The attached patch is for a german pokemon gold rom.

Attachments

• Pokemon - Midnight (Gold Hack) (G).bps
      119.9 KB · Views: 5
    Back