• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Just an Intro

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    Hiya! I'm working on a project called 'Pokemon Ashen Grey' and I decided I might as well create an account for the forums that have helped me out a ton. I'm honestly a little nervous since this is my first forums account ^^;;.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen yesterday
    Heya welcome to PC, OneAngyMarshmallow! Don't be nervous at all because this forum is filled with friendly people! Maybe check out Games Showcase so that you can show off your project! Also is Ashen Gray related to Ash Gray by any chance? They both sound similar hehe.

Anyways have a good day and don't hesitate to dm me or a mod if you need help ^_^

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity OneAngyMarshmallow! Another community member here chiming in to greet you and say that there's no need to be nervous! We're all really chill individuals and we'd love to hear about your game!

May I ask if Ashen Gray is a romhack or a fangame? And are you in need of a team, or are you just looking to announce its development? :)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    Heyhey! Thanks for the warm welcome! It's gonna be a fangame and tbh I'm the only one really working on it but that's okay :> I just want to announce that I'm trying to make a demo for it soonish!

Years
  • Heyhey! Thanks for the warm welcome! It's gonna be a fangame and tbh I'm the only one really working on it but that's okay :> I just want to announce that I'm trying to make a demo for it soonish!

I see! Well in that case PokeGuy has indeed pointed you out to the correct section :) Just make sure to read the rules in the sticky properly before posting, and watch out if posts need tags or anything before giving them the go ahead :)

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you succeed with this project!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aww, welcome to the forums! I hope you're beginning to feel a little less nervous! :)

Best of luck with your game!

Back