• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Game Editor- Emerald Pokemon Expansion Cry Issues

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello! If anybody has any knowledge with PGE and its Emerald Pokemon Expansion feature, please respond.

I am planning to make an Emerald ROM Hack using PGE. I attempted to use the Pokemon Expansion feature made for Emerald, worked, but the cries of all the Hoenn Pokemon and my expanded Pokemon are missing. What it should have been is where the Hoenn Pokemon should have their cries and the expanded ones should have a copy of Grovyle's/Bulbasaur's cry. After further inspection, it appears that the cry tables of them are reset to 0x0000000 (Maybe that is the problem?) How do I fix this?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @PorousMist326

Still, I don't recommend to use PGE to edit anything related to Pokemon data. It would probably a better idea to use Esperance's Cry Editor and edit the ini to work with expanded pokemon.

Back