• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reviews

Years
  • Do you publish online reviews of your purchases?

I don't write reviews nearly as much as I should, but I do occasionally write them if the product was remarkable. If the seller really went the extra mile then I will go that little extra step too. When I am reviewing I try to provide lots of detail about all the main points like quality, the price, packaging. I'm a little more conscientious of reviewing if my order came from a small or new business because I know that's always helpful for getting customers. I don't normally take a chance on a store myself if I see they have little to no feedback. So if I buy from a fresh business and they earnestly did a good job then I will be especially inclined to give them a leg up with a positive comment for their store.

I try to only write good reviews. I know that bad reviews can be devastating for an online business, and I personally won't shop at a store if I hear lots of bad things about them. So if I am underwhelmed by the transaction then I would probably just not leave a review on their website, and may privately attempt to work out a solution with the seller if they screwed up really badly like sent damaged goods, or the wrong product, package never showed up etc--it has to be that bad to make me say anything, and even then I don't take it personally. Anybody can make a mistake. I would just probably ask them to send a new product as a replacement. I would probably only leave a bad review if I received nasty customer service or it seemed like a scam. If they're really bad business owners then others do need to be warned, but that rarely has been the case for me.

What about you? Do you type up reviews of your online shipping experience?

Years
  • most of my online purchases i make sure to do a review of, because the apps give me incentives like rebates if i do so lol. it's just a matter of posting a photo and video, then writing like 50 words of my thoughts. if i love the product i'll write something great about it. if i'm indifferent to it or just can't care enough about reviewing i literally just write random gibberish after the first sentence lol.

Back