• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Status on HUD issue

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hey team.

EDIT: The issue may have just been a result of testing using the opening rival battle since opening the Pokemon Selection screen made it show up.

{Solved.. I think] I'm doing some tests with some of my updated graphics and I've hit somewhat of a snag with the in-battle HUD.
    I've replaced both the opponent and player boxes and everything on the opponent's side of the field works fine. But when the player's 'mon is statuesed, the icon won't show up.

Is there perhaps something I'm missing/covering up when creating the sprite for the player's box?
    I know there are some parts of the box that are used for the status to show up normally. I just can't work out why it works on one side of the field but not the other, since I didn't specifically do anything different with the two sprites.

Anyway. Hopefully someone knows a solution or can point me in the right direction.

Ta.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Hey team.

EDIT: The issue may have just been a result of testing using the opening rival battle since opening the Pokemon Selection screen made it show up.

{Solved.. I think] I'm doing some tests with some of my updated graphics and I've hit somewhat of a snag with the in-battle HUD.
    I've replaced both the opponent and player boxes and everything on the opponent's side of the field works fine. But when the player's 'mon is statuesed, the icon won't show up.

Is there perhaps something I'm missing/covering up when creating the sprite for the player's box?
    I know there are some parts of the box that are used for the status to show up normally. I just can't work out why it works on one side of the field but not the other, since I didn't specifically do anything different with the two sprites.

Anyway. Hopefully someone knows a solution or can point me in the right direction.

Ta.

you did this in binary or decomp? or cfru?

Back