• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
  • i need these pokemon :kakuna,ekans,sandshrew see my trade thread at my signature and tell me what you want

Krunkmonkey26

BerserkerGuts
    Years
  • Arceus for deoxys

I am wanting to trade my lvl 100 event arceus for a legit lvl 100 deoxys. Mainly for pokedex reasons and if you want to trade right back I welcome it. I also need entei and raikou along with regirock and the other one (not registeel) thanks

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    looking for:
    *Legit Darkrai Timid/modest nature with decent IVs. Pref untrained but EV trained in speed and Special attack are acceptable.
    *Legit event shaymin(for sky form) Timid/modest
    *Legit 12th movie Arceus jolly, timid, adamant, impish, modest
    *Legit manaphy Timid/calm
    *HG/SS Groundon

Offering: up to 2 fully Ev'ed pokemon from my thread (check sig) or event or shiny

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I am in need of a pokemon that can beat a master contest for me, Check my thread in my sig to see what pokemon you want for it.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    looking for anystarter pokemon at lv 5 not 1-4 not 6-100 5 and knows decent moves

like piplup knowing hydropump

Rain

Years
  • Wanted: Gamestop pichu with today's date
    Offering: Hadou regis, Michina Arceus, WCS eevee, NZ jirachi, Onemuri Pikachu, Pokepark celebi/jirachi/mew or any other events I have (pm me for the list).

Please pm me if interested, thanks. =)

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • looking for a good ev trainer willing to ev train a couple of pokes 4 me, will pay very nicely with things on my thread and will put the person as my official ev trainer on my thread

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
  • Looking for one or two American Toys 'R Us Event Arceus Clones.

I missed this event, and I'm hating myself for it now.

I don't have a whole lot to offer, just hoping someone will be nice enough to pass a clone along.

If interested, let me know, and tell me what you'd want in return and I might have it.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • i really really really really really want to trade 3 shiny clefairys for an other shiny pokemo i don't have omg i was chaining with no reason? come on guys :) pm me i can also give u moon stones

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
  • Up for trade: every non-legend in existence with a modest, adamant, jolly or timid nature holding a stat boost berry.

What I want: Great competitive items like sash/scarves/L.orb/etc.

1 item per 4 pokemon

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Up for trade: every non-legend in existence with a modest, adamant, jolly or timid nature holding a stat boost berry.

What I want: Great competitive items like sash/scarves/L.orb/etc.

1 item per 4 pokemon
    I have alot of items-light ball, spell tag, soft sand, L.orb, blackglasses, twistedspoon, icicle plate, big root, silverpowder, and poison barb and more

any of these intrest you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back