• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation Brock's Crushes and Shipping

Years
  • Hey everyone! I am new to the site and this is my first post. I apologize for making a new thread on this subject if one is already in the archives.

As the title suggests, out of all of Brock's crushes who do you think he should end up with?

When it comes to Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, I think that Brock is most compatible with Nurse Joy given his mostly calm and collected personality type and his love of caring for Pokemon/Pokemon health.

It is really hard to remember all of the crushes of his, but overall I think that someone with a quiet and calm personality would match well with him. Do you think a specific crush of his would be a better match for him than Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny?

What do you think would've happened in Battle Frontier in the episode "Queen of the Serpentine" if Queen Lucy had expressed her crush to Brock? Do you think that Brock could've settled down enough to start a relationship with her?

What are your theories on what happened between Brock and Professor Ivy? Do you think he proposed and she rejected him?

Sorry for cramming so much into a single thread.

Years
  • 100% he should've ended up with Lucy. he's eventually gonna mature from his obsessive woman personality when with her after a while, and they'd make an awesome stable couple.

Back