• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discarding Energy

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    I'm hoping to have a team up of Gardevoir Psychic Mirage and Necrozma GX, but I have a question. The Psychic Mirage ability allows basic psychic energy to count as two psychic energy when attached to a psychic Pokemon. So, when I discard the psychic energy does it count as two psychic energy? Because if so I would be discarding 3 cards and doing 6 cards worth of damage...equalling out to 360 damage. What do you all think?

Years
  • I'm hoping to have a team up of Gardevoir Psychic Mirage and Necrozma GX, but I have a question. The Psychic Mirage ability allows basic psychic energy to count as two psychic energy when attached to a psychic Pokemon. So, when I discard the psychic energy does it count as two psychic energy? Because if so I would be discarding 3 cards and doing 6 cards worth of damage...equalling out to 360 damage. What do you all think?

So on the Necrozma GX, its wording specifically says "for each card", so it's specifically looking at the number of cards you've discarded for damage.

So unfortunately this does not double the damage.

Back