• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Peeps Version

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I had an idea about something. Not much in an idea of plot but you guys know about those Peeps marshmellow candies right? I started thinking, 'What about Pokemon Peeps?' And then I remembered there was a game based on sweets for Pokemon so I was thinking, a hack where you capture different Peeps in the shape of Pokemon and that's how I got this idea. Anyone have any ideas or tips on how a hack like this could work?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2023
    To be honest that would be really simple on the code/rom side of things. You'd just do sprite replacements/text edits to a mainline game and call it Pokemon Peep.

The real issue is finding anyone sane enough to sprite all those pokemon as peeps. I can already imagine the torture. With Moemon it was at least bearable to sprite a bunch of cute anime girls.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    But Pokemon Sweet made the Pokemon look like candy. It wouldn't be much different.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    But Pokemon Sweet made the Pokemon look like candy. It wouldn't be much different.

The guy who made pokemon sweet spent A LOT of time and effort spriting all those unqiue pokesweets.

Unless you realllly care about wanting to remake all the sprites, you're better off using the default sprites

Back