• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread Deleted

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I agree. I would have referred Wally. :( Anyway, since this is more about the manga than the games, off to PokeGen it goes! (Or whatever its name is today.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I agree, I've always thought Wally deserved more. He had such a cool adventure with Norman and Rayquaza and Treecko. He was a dex holder for a while, even though it was just a stand in. I couldn't stand Emerald, not just because of his ridiculous looks but because he wasn't an interesting person you wanted to relate to either, while Wally certainly was from the moment he met Ruby.

I don't remember why they did't pick wally but there was a reason I read about. I think they could have made Wally and Crys know each other in some way and get a bit of story to them in some way just like they did for Dmerald and Crys now.

Back