• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    I'm interested in the hoopa, volcanion, and rayquaza if you still have them

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • hey,

i'm interested in your PGL amura and pokepark regis
    12.%20tongue.gif

i have a universe Diancie, mac Hoopa, Pokebank celebi, v-create rayquaza, HA event dialga. take ur pick xD
    Diancie, Celebi, Rayquaza, and Dialga :)

I'll trade a Shiny Blastoise for the Pokémon Ranger Deoxys Lax lv 50 UT.
    Sure thing, let me know when is a good time.

I'm interested in the hoopa, volcanion, and rayquaza if you still have them
    Which Hoopa would you like, and what are you offering for them?

Scarfy

Greninja Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    I'll take that 20th Anniversary Darkrai off your hands for a Shiny Polywrath.

Scarfy

Greninja Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Actually, I already traded my Poliwrath to someone else. But I have a new offer. A Leaf Guard Budew for the Melodetta or whatever it's called. It's a good time now btw
    EDIT: Also just an FYI I got 4 skittys and 3 Budews trying to get the Leaf Guard

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Actually, I already traded my Poliwrath to someone else. But I have a new offer. A Leaf Guard Budew for the Melodetta or whatever it's called. It's a good time now btw
    EDIT: Also just an FYI I got 4 skittys and 3 Budews trying to get the Leaf Guard
    Okies, hopping on now

Species:Aron
    Nickname:Gardna
    Pokéball:Dont care
    Nature:Dont care
    Ability: Sturdy
    IVs:Dont care
    Egg Moves:Endeavor

aron.gif

Adamant Sturdy
    pokeball.png

Tackle/Harden/Endeavor​

Last edited:

Scarfy

Greninja Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Shiny Luxray for the Aura Mew Brave lv 10 UT. The Mew is for a friend. I'm also available atm. Also, you should update the shop.

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Sweet!Along with the Aron can I have 10 Anniv and WC Pikachu(The surf and Fly ones)and Amaura, sudowoodo,shroomish,feebas,absol,loppuny,luminneon,llillipup,tyrunt with their HAs?
    I am offering poochyena,riolu,mincino,magby,purrloin,sandshrew,natu,bergmite,cubchoo,duskull,emolga with their HAs

Also you have made a mistake here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...62Vw68r-O8/pubhtml?gid=1220085619&single=true Abra's hidden ability is magic guard not inner focus.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Shiny Luxray for the Aura Mew Brave lv 10 UT. The Mew is for a friend. I'm also available atm. Also, you should update the shop.
    Sure thing :)

Could I get the bagon with wish event and m19 volcanion for a shiny Simipour and a shiny hoothoot d=
    Sure, as usual let me know when you're available

Sweet!Along with the Aron can I have 10 Anniv and WC Pikachu(The surf and Fly ones)and Amaura, sudowoodo,shroomish,feebas,absol,loppuny,luminneon,llillipup,tyrunt with their HAs?
    I am offering poochyena,riolu,mincino,magby,purrloin,sandshrew,natu,bergmite,cubchoo,duskull,emolga with their HAs

Also you have made a mistake here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...62Vw68r-O8/pubhtml?gid=1220085619&single=true Abra's hidden ability is magic guard not inner focus.
    Sounds good, except so you know WORLD12 Pikachu has Fly but neither have surf.
    Thank you for pointing that out, so much typing I'm sure there are many mistakes in my spreadsheet and thread so it helps a lot.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Sure thing :)

Sure, as usual let me know when you're available

Sounds good, except so you know WORLD12 Pikachu has Fly but neither have surf.
    Thank you for pointing that out, so much typing I'm sure there are many mistakes in my spreadsheet and thread so it helps a lot.
    Oh serebii said it had surf.So you dont have one with surf in general?Aside from the 2nd gen dogs do you have a pokemon with a move it cant normally learn?I am interested in those.I will get to the breeding later.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Oh serebii said it had surf.So you dont have one with surf in general?Aside from the 2nd gen dogs do you have a pokemon with a move it cant normally learn?I am interested in those.I will get to the breeding later.
    There are a few different ones. My 10th Ann Pikachu is the European one with ID 06227. I have quite a few with exclusive moves, can't really go through them all right now but off the top of my head I have Wish Bagon, Wish Chansey, Happy Hour Magikarp, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back