• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niccia

Chocolate Witch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Sure :) What are the details on the Shaymin?

Level 78 Masterball
OT: Josh
Natural Cure
Bashful
Fateful Encounter
IV; x/x/x/x/x/x
Evs: trained mostly in SP. ATK and SPEED but has a little of everything
Psychic/Air Slash/Leech Seed/Energy Ball
Has the Sinnoh Champion Ribbon.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Level 78 Masterball
OT: Josh
Natural Cure
Bashful
Fateful Encounter
IV; x/x/x/x/x/x
Evs: trained mostly in SP. ATK and SPEED but has a little of everything
Psychic/Air Slash/Leech Seed/Energy Ball
Has the Sinnoh Champion Ribbon.

Cool :) I'll get you added and jump on my other game

Years
Awesome. Multiple for the Diancie and Arceus is cool, and yeah that's the mew. If they don't match the dates you'd be doing me a huge solid :)

would u trade the shiny diancie for all 3 johto HA starters and shiny arceus for the 10ANNIV Lugia and Ho-OH.
For the darkrai, moltres and mew i'd like the VGC eevee, world champ crobat and the world lucario plz :P

i also noticed that you don't have the shiny gamestop suicine. would u like it for your jungle tours celebi? :P

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
would u trade the shiny diancie for all 3 johto HA starters and shiny arceus for the 10ANNIV Lugia and Ho-OH.
For the darkrai, moltres and mew i'd like the VGC eevee, world champ crobat and the world lucario plz :P

i also noticed that you don't have the shiny gamestop suicine. would u like it for your jungle tours celebi? :P

Yep, I am looking for the Suicune. That all works :)

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
Years
Hello I'm interested in the shiny vulpix and I'm willing to trade a shiny giratina or some other ones if you don't want giratina.

Scarfy

Greninja Tamer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Hey, I have a Shiny Hariyama w/ Pokerus, Shiny Spinda, Shiny Terratotta, Shiny Togekiss, or Shiny Blastoise to trade for the Susumu Mew Quirky Lvl 10, Movie 14 Victini, or 10th Anniversary Articuno. FC: 5043 - 3731 - 8711

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hello I'm interested in the shiny vulpix and I'm willing to trade a shiny giratina or some other ones if you don't want giratina.
Sure, let me know if now is a good time.

Hey, I have a Shiny Hariyama w/ Pokerus, Shiny Spinda, Shiny Terratotta, Shiny Togekiss, or Shiny Blastoise to trade for the Susumu Mew Quirky Lvl 10, Movie 14 Victini, or 10th Anniversary Articuno. FC: 5043 - 3731 - 8711
Sure, I'm interested in the Hariyama, Spinda, and Togekiss and added you

Years
hey,

i'm interested in your PGL amura and pokepark regis :P

i have a universe Diancie, mac Hoopa, Pokebank celebi, v-create rayquaza, HA event dialga. take ur pick xD

Scarfy

Greninja Tamer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
I'll trade a Shiny Blastoise for the Pokémon Ranger Deoxys Lax lv 50 UT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back