• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hey There!

littlebeeb

小さなもの
Years
  • Howdy folks!

littlebeeb here! I've played Pokemon from the beginning and have followed it all the way through! Favorite generation would HAVE to be Gen II. I love Crystal Version to death- it just left such an impact on me and really propelled my love for Pokemon.

I'm more of a collector/breeder than I am a battler.

As I am an "adult" (23 years young), I'm looking to be involved in an active community with a wide variety of members! Hopefully I can make some friends!

Who's hype for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? The music in the trailer video was super lit TBH! And the Ultra Recon Squad looks so cool! :O

Years
  • Nice to meet you, littlebeeb! Nice to meet another long time fan, this community is the perfect place to meet many others like yourself! Gen II games were pretty good, have you been playing them again through virtual console? I hope they release Crystal sometime in the near future, I don't see why they didn't include with the other 2. I think you should also check out the Trade Corner, you can find a lot more Pokemon to add to your collection. Do you collect shinies?

and Yeah! I'm hyped for USUM, especially with all the latest trailers, I can't wait for their releases. I hope you have a great time here! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Crystal ver.. <3 One of the best tbh. Love it so much! Welcome littlebeeb. o/ I'm decently excited for USUM but not as much as I was for SuMo. Been keeping quiet with the news, so I only know a select few things and am gonna go in (mostly) blind playing.

littlebeeb

小さなもの
    Years
  • @Radiating: I downloaded both Gold & Silver on the Virtual console. I heard that they weren't going to release Crystal on the Virtual Console :'( but I guess we'll see! I also do like collecting shinies but I have to work on my patience when obtaining them #instantgratification.

@Sheep: I was super hype for Sun and Moon as well but a little skeptical since there were so many things they were switching up from the regular Pokemon game formula they had used for 5ever. Definitely pleasantly surprised though, and it's made me more excited to see what other new ideas they are going to come out with in the future!!

Years
  • That's the second time I've heard about Ultra Sun/Moon... I'll definitely have to check it out!
    As for your love of Crystal, well... I definitely share that same love! I actually made a small ROM Hack of it where no Pokémon need to be traded to evolve, and EVERY trainer in the game has their Pokémon's level increased by 20%. I LOVE playing it so much :)

Back