• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Life

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Looking great 2nd screen with the grass it doesn't fit in with the mountain tiles below it. Anyway everything else is great!

maximo

Bboy maximo
    Years
  • Whens the demo being realeased and can i be in it as someone that pops up at times.

Name:Nathan lafayette
    Sprite:
    nathan8se.gif

Does:traveling, a few jobs for money and occaisionally enters in tournaments
    Pokemon:Combusken, Nosepass, Skarmory, Spinda, Kindra, Torkoal
    That would be my final team but i just have torchic at the begining and if you do put me in can i atleast be in the first demo.

Oh and phoenix did you get my pm.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    This is actually a good idea. Not sure if you put this in or not but I think it would still be a good idea to raise a Pok?mon. Probably as a pet though, not battling. And what if you could go watch the Pok?mon League? Or something like that.. Bet on the battles, lol.

Sounds good. Hope a demo is released soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Betting on Battles is in my Game, POTW. (Well, will be, still working on the system)

Years
  • You will be able to raise them as pets and not for battle, but there are gyms so you have to have some fighters.
    Betting on battles is a good idea.....i might put it in.....

Years
  • here are some more screens.
    They don't have the mood meter, but they have the clock.
    Instead of doing pictures for 7:00, 7:01, 7:02, etc.
    i decided to just do hours.
    I haven't finished the clock so they all say 7AM
    The fuchsia city doors are missing because i don't have them

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Screens look great. Although you shouldn't add too much flowers, and the buildings on the bottom of the first screen have no doors. The clock would be better if it had minutes to go with it.

Back