• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Origin

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Ok iv started to work on the cbs and its coming along GREAT im using my own cbs not the communitys anyways here are the only new screens=1.

Years
  • I find it pretty hard to imagine that all these games with cbs's in them that look almost identicle to mine aren't using the group cbs in some way. Either for a snippet of coding, a few graphics, even a little reference, or the entire thing. I worked very hard on that cbs and I would very much appreciate any credit where due.

I find it even harder to concieve that everyone is suddenly making these cbs's after I have released a demo of the group battle sys. Most graphics (like backgrounds, trainers etc) are meant to be changed so by a screenshot of the same battle sys with different graphics, you hide nothing. I know every line of code to the battle system and what it looks like. Also saying that you made it yourself is quite a big claim. It took me about 6 months of work to make a battle system, with constant changes and updates so don't tell me that you can make one within a short period of time.

I stand by what I say whether I have offended you or not. Something had to be said.
    If you can prove that you did actually make that yourself then I apologize. I am just getting a little worked up about my work being stolen.. Is it really so hard to give a little credit?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat said:
    I find it pretty hard to imagine that all these games with cbs's in them that look almost identicle to mine aren't using the group cbs in some way. Either for a snippet of coding, a few graphics, even a little reference, or the entire thing. I worked very hard on that cbs and I would very much appreciate any credit where due.

I find it even harder to concieve that everyone is suddenly making these cbs's after I have released a demo of the group battle sys. Most graphics (like backgrounds, trainers etc) are meant to be changed so by a screenshot of the same battle sys with different graphics, you hide nothing. I know every line of code to the battle system and what it looks like. Also saying that you made it yourself is quite a big claim. It took me about 6 months of work to make a battle system, with constant changes and updates so don't tell me that you can make one within a short period of time.

I stand by what I say whether I have offended you or not. Something had to be said.
    If you can prove that you did actually make that yourself then I apologize. I am just getting a little worked up about my work being stolen.. Is it really so hard to give a little credit?

All CBS's would look the same as they have the same graphics!

But it has been done very quickly... or he has been working on it for quite a while and only now decided to post about it i am not sure...

Looks good rm2kdude keep up the good work :D

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    actually I allready know the coding from exp and you don't need 300 try 24.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat - don't be like that dude- this is a POKEMON fan game- the graphics are all the same.... Wait until you've played the game :) - then judge :P

Anyway- RM2kdude- if its anything like your CBS you were doing awhile back, it will be awesome! I still have the one you sent me like 3 months ago :P....
    Got any map screens yet?

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    yea im working on pallet town but none of the chips work for it so Im gonna make a custom pallet.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Very nice.

(on rmxp how do I make it to where the main character can't walk on certain tiles?)

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    um I dunno. :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • You go to the database and make the tileset for the building a solid (X) and you make it a priority of 1 Star.

Also, that is very nice! Love the battle screen!

Years
  • That screen shows me nothing. I am not worried about the graphics too much, I am worried about my coding. It basically looks the same way I set my events up in the battle sys.

Yeah... I probably was over-reacting.. I was just having a bad day, it happens to everyone.. It's a fan game so I shouldn't be angry, it's nice to see other's ideas etc.
    I think I need a little bit of time away from all this coding.. It's making me very frustrated then I take it all out on the smallest things... I'm sorry dude

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    thats from rm2k3 not rmxp

Cbs is 20% complete

Last edited:
    Back