• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Not all [icon] options are available?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    This is probably something really dumb on my part but I feel like I should ask. There are only certain icons that are working. For example:

Code:
    [icon ] user-o [/icon]

gives me: (this appears as nothing to me)

but

Code:
    [icon ] thumbs-o-up [/icon]

gives me:

So, like... do we not use all of Font Awesome's icons? It seems a little limiting. Otherwise, this is probably an issue on my part, in which case I ask for help. :P

Also I really just wanted to use the Quick Questions thread for this

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Do you see the user-o one or just the thumbs up one?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We can see the thumbs up, but Font Awesome regularly updates their pool of icons so it takes some time to get the new ones added. That's a Hiroshi-task, so he will likely get to updating them as soon as possible.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Okay, just wanted to be completely sure before I posted my thread with the icons! Thank you!

EDIT: Literally as I scrolled up I saw the icon get added. That's some gud shit.

Back