• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Stumped on what to do next in Pokemon Sapphire (GBA)

Years
  • Here's the thing, i recently finished Sapphire (GBA) and caught all the legends i have access to, caught a shiny i'm happy with, and defeated the elite four at least 5 times, now what? is there anything else to do? if not i plan on migrating everything to my Platinum and continue whatever i was doing there before i dropped it to play Sapphire.

Also, am i putting this in the right place? Kinda new around here so i'm not sure.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • Here's the thing, i recently finished Sapphire (GBA) and caught all the legends i have access to, caught a shiny i'm happy with, and defeated the elite four at least 5 times, now what? is there anything else to do? if not i plan on migrating everything to my Platinum and continue whatever i was doing there before i dropped it to play Sapphire.

Also, am i putting this in the right place? Kinda new around here so i'm not sure.

tbh there's really very very little to do post game of ruby and sapphire, the only thing to do really is catch and evolve all the pokes you can in sapphire or have a go at the battle tower and that's it really :/

Years
  • You can give completing your dex a shot! People love to do that, and it keeps you playing the game longer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aight, thanks
    There's also stuff like breeding for shinies or recreating teams from canon, but it seems much easier to do in newer games where trading is available online. imo the old games are best for nostalgic runs or for restarting in various Challenges!

camthesaxman

reverse engineer of teh pokeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Yeah, compared to most Pokemon games, Ruby and Sapphire has very little post-game. You can access the Battle Tower, the S.S. Tidal, and catch Latias and Rayquaza. Fire Red and Leaf Green have the Sevii Islands, and Emerald has the Battle Frontier.

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
  • Filling the Dex comes to mind, or you can assemble team combinations. If you have a Swampert, then consider Flying or Fire types to counter-balance the weakness to Grass. I find that you can have more than just your Starter as a primary fighter, I tend to raise Zangoose or Skarmory. Ultimately, it's up to you. If you progress your Dex/team strategies/item collection, then I guess that's what's left.

Back