• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] which other pokemon do you think will be able to use sky dash & sea skim?

Years
  • i'm wondering about this, 'cause... in let's go pikachu, i won't be picking either pikachu or eevee... i'll be getting bulbasaur *who'll evolve into ivysaur*

& i'll also be getting squirtle *who i'll evolve into wartortle* & mew

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If I'm not mistaken, those moves are exclusive to your starter since they're stronger than the average Pikachu or Eevee to make them more viable for the long term. I do agree though that being able to teach utility moves to other Pokemon would be acknowledging the past since they're kind of like HM's without being called HM's.

Years
  • If I'm not mistaken, those moves are exclusive to your starter since they're stronger than the average Pikachu or Eevee to make them more viable for the long term.

i do wonder if those said moves will have to be in eevee/pikachu's move pool in the let's go games

also, i might take out my abra for a starter pikachu.. though i haven't decided the gender yet *although.. i must say... i don't like those hairstyles much :irate-stare: *

Last edited:
    Years
  • yeah, i think these moves will be exclusive to Pikachu and Eevee since these are just moves to overcome some difficulties with the early part of Kanto (ex. brock's gym)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • No other Pokemon, as these moves are exclusive to partner Pikachu and Eevee...maybe in Generation 8, though, they'll be given to other Pokemon. Who knows?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    The secret techniques seem to be only exclusive to the shilled stars of the games; Pikachu and Eevee.

While we're on the subject of Pikachu and Eevee, if eligible for transferring to Generation 8 with their unique attacks, some of their evolutions would definitely benefit from good coverage if the moves are in the right offensive category.

If physical, Sizzly Slide would be another good physical Fire move for Flareon, and definitely a useful addition to Leafeon's movepool.

If special for some reason, Espeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon are even more viable offensively, since Buzzy Buzz and Bouncy Bubble do look like special attacking moves, if you can catch my drift.

Thank you for bearing with me as I went on a tangent.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    boy I would not want my viable movesets to have moves with those names. Sounds like a Thomas and Friends moveset.

Back