• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best Team for Emerald

Umbreon_Of_Hotaru

I'm burred underneath a bunch of ocs. Send help.
Years
  • I want to play though Emerald for some reason. I want to know what the best team is. Any ideas? I'll be doing research on this. Cya. :p

Years
  • When I first played through the 3rd Gen games, I spent a lifetime making a final team. I ended up with Swampert. Swalot. Skarmory.Manectric.Lunatone and Zangoose. Why I don't know? But this team carried me from early game and I never changed them out from getting them haha.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It would be hard to quantify a "best" team but I'd definitely say if you want the easiest gameplay experience pick Mudkip as a starter - it's strong against gyms 1,3,4 and half the team of 7 and only has one weakness fully-evolved, as well as being strong against Team Magma's Fire-types. After that just get your bases covered - I'd advise at least one Grass / Electric-type and another Pokémon with the other of those types' move(s) in order to account for how many Water-types you will end up facing.

Back